Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vacation Details

Before I forget all about it, I wanted to tell you guys about the surprise trip that D and I took. It didn't really stay a surprise for him because when we went to Walmart to pick up some new luggage I sorta gave it away. Me and my big ass mouth.

Anyway, we went to MIAMI!
We have been to Florida before but we went to Orlando and drove to Daytona Beach for a day. We were going to try to make it to Miami but it was raining cats, dogs, horses, all that.
So, this time we got to go.

I love the city, I really do...but Miami is...interesting to say the least. At some points I felt like I was in a different country. Not just because of the Spanish because I can deal with that...it's just everything we encountered while there.

Details: We stayed at the Radisson Hotel in Downtown Miami. Don't stay there. It's kinda hood. Which is not all that bad but to go into the Burger King across the street on random days at random times and witness somebody being cussed out loudly EVERY TIME...yeah...
The lobby of this hotel is GORGEOUS. And the outdoor pool with a view of the city...fucking tight. But don't let that fool you cause the closet door in our room was coming off the hinges. I tried to get an upgrade to a suite but it was becoming too much of a hassle so we just stayed in the room we had. Oh yeah, room service is AWFUL and expensive as hell. I will eat anything but I didn't wanna eat that shit.

While there, we visited Bayside Market which was cool. We got to do a little shopping and people watching. The one thing that I did notice...I saw some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life in Miami. All different shapes, colors, sizes. I know D's ass was in heaven. And some Miami women DO NOT GIVE A FUCK. They can have a couple rolls here and a bulge or ten there and they will show that shit off with pride. Me and D started playing a game called "Tits, Gut or Butt". Each woman we saw was guaranteed to have a huge version of one, two or all three of these things. Some All of those women put my little non-existent booty to shame.

We also visited Nocturnal Nightclub while we were there. It's clear that when Miami women go out, they go OUT. High heels, booty shorts, body hugging dresses...I'm sounding real lesbo right now LOL but it's not EVEN like that. Like I said...I saw some of the most beautiful women in the world there. I'm not talking about the men much because they weren't that impressive. I didn't see one piece of eye candy the whole time we were there. As far as the club...wack. $20 to get in for each of us, $13 for a shot of Henny, music from at least 4 years ago. I think D and I danced to maybe...two songs. And those were reggae songs. You can always dance to that shit...even if it's from 20 years ago. Needless to say, we didn't stay there long.

We went to South Beach while we were there. My shoulders are still tender and burned. We played in the water for a while. That was cool.

Unfortunately, I was sick for most of the morning of D's birthday but we did get to do the big surprise I had planned for him. It almost didn't work out and we didn't get to go on the sunset tour like I wanted but...we flew a private plane over Miami at night. Because we didn't do the sunset tour, we couldn't get a lot of good pictures but seeing Miami at night was...crazy. We flew over Shaq's and Madonna's house. The pilot even let D do the takeoff. It was very romantic and I think D enjoyed it. He was a little nauseous (LMAO) being in that small plane but it was good times.

I still have not recovered from my little vacation...I think I need next week off. LOL I'll try to post some pictures later. Adios!!!

7 comments:

Jazzy said...

Wooooooooooooooow...a private plane? Damnnnnnnnn...D musta been in heaven!

Being in Miami is man-paradise enough, but the private plane must have been a REALLY nice surprise.

Is wet willy's still open? That's the place to go in Miami. The rest of the clubs aren't worth your time or money.

Glad you two enjoyed it!

Tom_Gurl said...

Sounds like you and D had a blast! I'm interested to know what D has planned for your birthday to top that!!!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I'm supposed to be going from 10/5 to 10/11 for Miami Carnival.

[This year will make my second time going] and I love...LOVE...lovez it!!! The weather, the people, the beaches. Girl I can't wait!!!

Glad to hear you and D had a nice time. My BF will be tagging along with me this go round so yeah ummmm wish me luck LOL.

Anonymous said...

wow, awesome trip! T, G or B game...too funny!

Laydia said...

Sounds really nice and fun. I'm jealous!! lol.

Anonymous said...

oo0o0o A private plane? SMCH!! I'm bout to pour out my bottle of haterade and give dude props.

Don said...

Classy.