Man, Ren & Stimpy used to be the shit!
Ok so...I had to go to class after work. Shit was boring but luckily it didn't run long.
I got home and D had cooked baked BBQ'd chicken and corn fritter casserole. Shit was B-A-N-G-I-N-G! Then out of the fridge he pulls...two bottles of wine. I LOVE THIS MAN! So, as of this very moment, I am tipsy and attempting to bake a brown sugar pound cake that he can take to work tomorrow. This man is getting luck tonight. Wait...lucky. I meant lucky. How am I even typing right now? LOL!
I'll give you guys the receipt...recipe...if the cake turns out good. Good night!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I swear.. u my dear are a retard. lmao
Hahahaha! Thanks, hon!
lmao...you are toooooooo funny.
He's getting luck tonight and you sending a receipt. lol
I love a man that can cook!! I'm gonna have to google corn fritter casserole though...I don't think I've ever heard of it.
@ opinionated: I think it's called corn fritter casserole. They serve it at Tony Roma's and we love it. It's like corn bread with corn kernels and green peppers in it. SO good!
Stimpy-you stoooooooooooopit idiot!! Oh girl-you made me go back into my archive for that one!!
LMAO @ a tipsy Monie! ROTF at a tipsy Monie baking a cake! How did that turn out??
@ tom_gurl: uhh...I burnt it. LOL! Forgot it was in the oven. It was like a black ass brick when I took it out. LOL! I'm trying again tonight.
Post a Comment