Tuesday, September 4, 2007

BOYS!

So...D has signed us (meaning ME and him!) up for his job's flag football team. Me. Monie. Playing flag football. Are you dying yet? WTF? LOL!
I think it'll be fun but sports has never been my forte. Besides being a cheerleader up until about 9th grade.
Yesterday, we went to the park to toss his football around. He wanted to have me practice throwing and catching the ball. In his words, "Babe, you can't suck at this." Apparently to do so would cause my man GREAT embarassment. LOL And he's super competitive so we will be practicing EVERY DAY until our first game on 9/15. I wasn't as bad as he thought I would be. He said that I throw the ball better than some guy at his job.
Thinking about football had me thinking about boys. I love boys. I don't think I could ever be gay...boys are just too damn yummy. Here are some sports boys that I love. Enjoy!


I should hate Chris Leak. He was the QB for the Florida Gators. The same ones that beat my Ohio State Buckeyes. I want to hate him. I really do. But I'd like to kiss him instead. Mmmm...



D and I went to the Cleveland Indians game on Friday. My BF has been raving over Grady Sizemore forever but I didn't know what she was on til I saw him in person. He's sexy as hell and that smile...YUM!




I have a very unnatural obsession with LeBron. He's not the *cutest* dude, per se...but I fucking love this man. I want to have all his long-legged babies. Well...besides the two his wifey has already. I met him once. At the movies. My friends were acting brand new like they didn't want his autograph. Fuuuuck that, I went right over digging in my purse for a pen. He was very nice. Tall and sexy and beautiful. I didn't have a pen in my purse (GAHHHH!) and he said he had to go because the movie was about to start so alas...I didn't get his autograph. Next time, lover....next time...





Matt Barnes (left) plays for the Golden State Warriors. He's skinny and scraggly and rocked a retarded ass mohawk this past season...ooh but I LOVE him!




Okay, he's not a sports boy but this little weird muthafucka could GET IT! This is Travis from Gym Class Heroes. Don't really listen to their music but I hear it's pretty decent. No matter, this boy...love him.


Gah, dammit. I have a meeting now. Maybe I'll post more boys later. Later yall...


Wait, wait! Updates: My mom and sister went to visit my uncle in the hospital this past weekend. I didn't go as I'm fighting hard as hell to beat this cold before my trip. Mom says that my Uncle is doing MUCH better. Gaining weight, up and moving around, he was cracking jokes and singing songs with them...I was so ECSTATIC to hear that.

Also...got my letter in the mail on Saturday. I was accepted to Baldwin.Wallace.College for Spring Semester 2008. Goodbye sucky CSU, hellloooo quality education! Yay me!

Okay, going for real. Bye!

8 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

YAAAY, you indeed - congrats!

Mmm...boys are yummy! I wish I could be a cute boy kisser tester..lol

Monie said...

LOL Thanks Sha! LMAO @ kisser tester! Where do I sign up?!

Jazzy said...

First let me say CONGRADUFRICKINLAAAAAAAAATIONS!! You are on your way miss lady!

Now about those men...I soooooo agree with you on there being something yummy about a "Tall and sexy and beautiful" man! I don't like pretty boys...but if he's tall and SEXY and CONFIDANT with a NICE voice...sheeeeeeew he damn sure has my attention!

Girl I cracked the hell up at the touch football. I can't even picture it. You got one of those crazy scorpio tempers too. One of those folks are gonna touch a little too hard and you're gonna lay their ass out. Take pictures!! lol

soumynona said...

Lay a hit on dem boyz!!
Literally of course =>
My home girls play tackle football - gangsta divas is what I call 'em, but touch is a good start =>

Organized Noise said...

Just passing through. Came through via Ms. Behaving. Good luck with the flag football team.

SistaSocialite said...

Where's Regie Bush? Jamal Anderson? That guy married to a spice girl (ughh i cant remember his name! lol that's a shame cause he's EVERYwhere in the news right now...)AND DWAYNE WADE???? lol... i'll give u LeBron... sexiii! ha

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your uncle is doing better. Sorry you got a cold, and congratulations on the Higher Learning.

LOL @ "I want to have all his long-legged babies."

Cant wait to see what other yummies you'll put on display for us.

You're a scorpio too. Yay! I'm Nov 8th :)

Yeah, where is Reggie Bush? And What about Troy Polamalu from the Steelers? Damn I LUST for that man.

Trenting said...

I love boys too ;)