I have started my regime and used the KeraCare Conditioning Creme Hairdress on my ends before I wrapped it at night. I woke up in the morning and I just didn't like the way my hair felt. My ends felt a little..."crunchy". The rest of my hair was soft, smooth and shiny but the ends were a different story. Because that is my problem area, I decided right then that that particular product probably wouldn't be used again.
I went to the store last night and bought some Elasta QP Mango Butter Conditioner. I put it on my ends last night and wrapped as usual. This morning my ends were SO soft. I am VERY pleased. Yesterday and today, I am wearing my hair in a protective style. Up in a clip and away from my face. I'll probably continue this until I wash my hair on Sunday. I plan to do my first rollerset. LOL! This is gonna be funny. I'll have D take pictures.
Uh, not much else to write about. I'm hungry, my tummy is growling, I have on the cutest damn shoes today and I need an oil change. LOL!
Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute shoes=my downfall! It's harrrrrrrrrd for me to walk by a cute pair of shoes without buying, but I'm getting better at it! lol
I'm hungry too! That Mango butter conditioner is even sounding good enough to eat! LOL!
I think it's tea time for me!
I'm hungry too! That Mango butter conditioner is even sounding good enough to eat! LOL!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
KeraCare and the Mango Butter are both good choices, but I would like to recommend a serum/pomade by Paul Sebastian. Mizani is also a really good brand.
Here's to your long and healthy hair!
Oh yeah, I've never been here before and just made myself at home. Hope you don't mind. I am a hair fanatic.
hi-five ont he cute shoes!!!
Have you ever tried Phytospecifics products? I moisturize with the Moisturizing Styling Balm twice a day and I love the way it feels.
HAPPY HEALTHY HAIR!
Post a Comment