D and I went to the Cavs pre-season game last night. As you can see they played Detroit (see Skeletor aka Tayshaun Prince) and they won.
But what you really need to focus on is that lovely, handsome beast of a man...LeBron James. Look at that booty...look at those arms. *sigh* I heart him SO much. I'll get to go to a few games this season...thanks to *insert job name here* I'll have the bomb seats. Last night I could practically smell LeBron's deoderant. LOL!
Braylon Edwards came to the game last night (why? It's the pre-season, dude.). He is so unbelievably hot. Kinda shortish and skinny but he could get it regardless. Yummmmm! I tried to get a picture of him but he came in while they were throwing t-shirts into the crowd. Couldn't get a good shot...especially not with my shitty phone.
Savannah (LeBron's girlfriend) was also at the game. I cannot hate on her...she is a really pretty girl. Every time I see her at a game, she is always put together. Yesterday, she was rocking jeans and a tannish cropped sweater with a black tank underneath. Black Chanel purse and black and tan print Christian Louboutin pumps. It was really cute. Go 'head girl.
Okay, meeting in 10 minutes. *blah* Have a good weekend, everyone!
8 comments:
OMG.. I absolutely LOVE Braylon Edwards! Um.. why the hell didn't you toss him my number heffa?
Over there drooling at Lebron's ass... shame on it all!
I heart him too! We must share..lol With all that sexy goodness..mmmmm!!
One...thing I'm glad about: you were close enough to LeBron, however, you didn't (say) smell his ass. *Whew*
Second...thing I'm mad about: you were close enough to recognize Savannah's entire outfit, complete with accessories - handbag and shoes. The mad part is more about you recognizing the designer - Christian Louboutin pumps.
I'm so with you on this note! Us women. *Sigh*
Lol, Monie. Makes me think about the comment you once left on an old LeBron post of mines.
I cant wait til the NBA season starts
Ok, I'm too tickled that you know hid girlfriends outfit down to the brand of shoes she was wearing lol.
LOL! Come on, ladies. If you know your Louboutins...you know that the soles of the shoes are red. I recognized that when she sat down and crossed her ankles. And you can ALWAYS recognize a Chanel bag. Well...at least I can. LOL! I'm a brand whore.
Nothing wrong with being a Brand Whore. Eying brands inspires me to get more financially savvy. Every time I see some Prada or Chanel, I start singing "Wait till I get my money right..." Lol.
Lebron is so-so, but the sexy NBA Baller award goes to Dwyane Wade from the Miami Heat.
Post a Comment