Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sorry

As soon as I post this, I will be going to yesterday's post and taking down the button leading to my Amazon wish list. Clicking there I saw that it reveals my real name and while some of you already know it...due to something that happened today, I really don't want that info out there. It might be a little too late but you never know.

13 comments:

dc_speaks said...

Happy Birthday in advance, but I do want to know what happened though.

have a great evening, lil lady!

Jazzy said...

lol...I can't believe you added a direct contact so you can get gifts!

You are just too much! lol!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell your friend to please be careful. Her private pictures are showing up online. I tried to send her a message about it but she's made it where only established friends can message her on her page (i think you know what i'm referring to). i knew her back in the day and she's the sweetest girl! I hate all of her business is being put out here like this.....Thanks!

Monie said...

St. John: I know what you're referring to and she knows all about it. Hateful and spiteful is all I will say. Thanks for your message.

Monie said...

@ dc: Thanks!

@ diva: Well, what was I supposed to do??? LOL!

Jazzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONIE!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I like your blog--this is the first time I've been over and definitely wont be the last!

Have a good weekend

www.yazmar.com

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Happy Birthday!!

thee modern isis said...

*whistles*

Damn u old.

=)

Tom_Gurl said...

Ok so I'm a little late...but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! Hope you had a great day!!

A Beautifulstruggle said...

I'm sooooooooo late but what scorpio isn't? HAPPY B-DAY!! HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE, if not I will enjoy mines for the both of us.



~A~

A Beautifulstruggle said...

since it's your b-day I've decided to tag you! Your it!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Monie!!

Andrea got you first, I see, but I got ya second.

TAG! YOU'RE IT!
http://soooofetch.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-grown-folks-play-tag.html