Ok, seriously...LOL!
Yall should thank TomGurl because I would not even be thinking about posting right now. I am just sooooooooo...mentally exhausted. I'll work through it, I always do. But between work, now school, my home life, just...everything. I am just about ready to walk my ass to Jamaica and sit down on a beach somewhere and just NOT THINK.
Classes started for me yesterday. I have 3 this semester. I think my prof. has ADHD. For real. This dude would not stop...moving. Sorta like Chris Brown.
I am finally rid of my previous POS phone and now have the...VOYAGER!
I wish the name could be in shimmery text...that's just how fuckin sweet this phone is. The touch screen is bananas. And the camera is the clearest I have ever had in a phone. My corkboard in my office:

Uh, I fucked up some setting cause that looks a tad bit fuzzy (LMAO!) but yall get what I'm trying to give you. The pictures are -usually - SUPER clear.
Mmmmm...LeBron.
I am starved but nothing is appealing to my taste buds right now. Plus, I have nothing to eat here and I'm feeling too lazy to walk across the street to get something.
My taxes are done! Are yours?! I'm getting back a nice lil sumthin. I am spending some to get the Invisalign and whitening that I have been wanting for over a year. I'll be a good girl and use the rest for bills and savings. And FYI, my teeth are not fucked up. LOL! I have two small gaps in the top front and one overzealous little mofo in the bottom front. My dentist said I'd probably only need to wear the tray for 6 months to a year. And I want whitening because my sister got it done and her teeth look great!
Yay or nay?

Iown know...I think they're cute. Maybe...jeans and a light blazer with like a gray or light bluish stripe in it???? They're only $29.50. They almost look like they'd be a bitch to walk in. Hmmm...I'm on the fence. They come in white as well, but that's a little too 70's disco for me. I'm thinking...
I am SO not in work mode right now. It's only 2:17. *banging my head on my desk*
My next book club meeting is at my crib. The hostess supplies the alcohol. What are some good, girly (or not girly) drinks? I need some recommendations...
Tash, where are you? LOL!
I'll take a big, solid, football player dude over a skinny dude any day. You got a thick body, nice arms and you smell good...WHAT?! I could not be held accountable for my actions if I had one of them and a box of Magnums (only, please. LOL)
Ok, I'm done. I can't think anymore. *drops the mic*
15 comments:
I am SO bored man.
I am on my way to MIAMIIIIII in May. I'm ubberly excited.
I love the phone Mon.. I just got the TM.obile D.ash so I'm happy for now until the next cool thing comes out. lol
I like the shoes.. I can SO see those with a nice white crispy oxford shirt.. tailored though and untucked, a heather grey sweater vest and some tailored dark blue jeans. Wow.. to walk in would be a mugg though.
Make "pink panties" at the book club meeting. Those are great.
I've been chilling in the cut as of late, apartment hunting and relaxing in my newfound singleness. *sighs*
Alright.. I guess I'll get back to apt. hunting err I mean working.
Miss ya chica!
Yay! So, excited you posted, mad you dropped the mic..lol. I will blog some sunshine for you when I come back from JAMAICA! *smile* Going for my burfday, so excited. Ok, loves the shoes - the blazer idea rocks! I have a book club too! I am the sangria queen, a cheap bottle of red win, some liquor soaked fruit, some diet gingerale and some pineapple juice, go crazy!
lmao monie. hilarious. i like those shoes..my tall ass would never step foot in em tho.
..i wish i could go sit on a beach. three days into the semester and im already over this shit. GET ME OUTTA THIS HELL HOLE!
..thats a pretty phone.
..my taxes are not done but i should get on that cuz im BROKE. send some of that return over my way..60% should do it :D lol.
..i was gonna recommend pink panties too (never had em but they sound good), sex on the beach (typical girly drink), cosmos, jungle juice (that college shit lol), u could do some jello shots too.
I'll throw in my vote for Pink Panties too... and jello shots
The shoes are cute; but they look like they will definitely hurt.
i've been looking for some shoes like that... not like i got somewhere to wear them. i think they are fab.\
is that the phone with the GPS. thats what i'm getting next i get lost way to much not to have one.
jolly rancher margaritas!
Those shoes are cute ...
I wouldn't rock em' tho' cuz they look like they'll be hell on the feet and plus, I don't do anything with more than a two inch heel.
That Voyager is definitely a drool inducer [LOL].
I love the phone too, but from one Monie to another.... a resounding YAYYYYYYYYY on the shoes. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY fucking YAYYYYY!!!!!!
First off, props to being in a great mood. I hate income tax time of the year because I won't be getting a tax refund, and I constantly have to hear people around me talking about how they are getting 5, 6 and 7 thousand dollars.
I have to get a great phone. I just bought one. Wish I had gotten the IPhone. I think I will now. lol.
Hey! I have that same cork board! (Sans Bron-Bron, of course.)
Hate the shoes, but then I hate all women's shoes that look like they'd snap an ankle like a twig.
Go with a few Multiple Random Orgasms in terms of dranks. I have no idea what that is; in fact, I just made it up. But it sounds like a drink a girl could appreciate. What book you guys choppin up?
And speaking of random, that proclamation of your preferred male body type was kinda. Was that a not-so-subliminal ad?
Umm... I HATE you right now for having the Voyager! Just wanted to put that out there.
You're in a book club? Sounds like fun. I need to find one of those...
The shoes look like they'd take a stripping on your toes. But...beauty is pain, right? As far as hooking them up with a blazer and jeans? Sounds like a winner.
Oh and the big, hulky football players over a thin guy? I don't know about that. Depends on his genetic make up. If he's naturally thin guy who bulked up, then that's cool. But if he is just genetically BIG, that muscle is gonna turn into lard by the time he's 40. I'll pass.
Plus, I hear that skinny men make up for their lack of overall body mass in OTHER areas where it may be beneficial ;-)
LOL@ SBC...I HEARD the same rumor about skinny men. I have no intention of ever trying to confirm the rumor though. Skinny men are just so not for me...I'm with you on that one Monie!
The shoes..I like the shoe, but not the color. If it came in cranberry, chocolate or black, I'd be all over it!
Ha-the cheek of me to make you do a post, and be the last to comment!! LMAO..I slay me...
I'm loving that phone...don't know the 1st thing about it..but it looks so so pretty! I think I'd get mad with the touch screen though...virtually impossible to text legibly whilst driving (not that I do, of course!)
Hmm..Am I the only one the doesn't find LeBron attractive? I.just.dont.see.it!
Not sure of the shoe....not really my thing...But I like the colour though!!
tom_gurl, I'm witchoo: the Bronster doesn't do it for me, either. I mean, he's no Josh Howard!!
Post a Comment