Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Dream

So, I had a pretty vivid dream last night. It was crazy and completely random but I woke up feeling good. LOL! Here's what happened:

I was an employee of Quicken Loans Arena...which is where the Cavs play. It was before a game. I was one of those kids who cleans up the sweat, debris and other gross shit from the floors with that big circular mop. I don't know why I was cleaning when the game hadn't even started but...I was.

LeBron and Daniel "Boobie" Gibson were sitting on the bench talking and joking around. I noticed Boobie kept glancing at me and smiling. Now, you all know that LeBron is my husband (in my head) and the love of my life. But...I was kinda feeling the glances from Boobie. He's not as hot as my baby


but...he does have a nice smile!




Anyway, he keeps glancing and smiling. I keep cleaning, trying to be a good employee. D is in the stands. He's there to see the game but I got the feeling we were there together. Somehow. LOL! So, I try to be sly while glancing back at Boobie.

I hear Boobie say that he needs a piece of paper. LeBron looks at me (*melt*) and says, "Excuse me, do you have a sheet of paper?" I pull a sheet of paper from somewhere (who the hell knows where it came from!) and give it to LeBron. He gives it to Boobie and Boobie writes his cell phone, house phone and house address on it. He gives it to me and says, "I noticed you and wondered if I could take you out sometime. I'm not from here (He's a Texan) and I need some nice people to chill with". I take the sheet of paper, all the while trying to make sure D doesn't see this exchange (why????) and I get back to work.

I guess later I call Boobie and we go on a date. He's a complete gentleman and we have a nice time. I wake up soon after that.

Weird, huh? LOL! Here's what the interpretation is according to dreammoods.com:


Work - To dream that you are at work, indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety about a current project or task. The dream may also be telling you that you need to "get back to work". Perhaps you have been slacking and need to pick up the pace. (LOLLOOOLOOLLLOL - No fucking kidding!)


Cheating - To dream that you are cheating on your spouse, mate, fiance or significant other, suggests feelings of self-guilt and self-betrayal. You may have compromised your beliefs or integrity and/or wasting your energy and time on fruitless endeavors. Alternatively, it reflects the intensity of your sexual passion and exploring areas of your sexuality. It is actually a reaffirmation of your commitment. Furthermore, it is not uncommon for people approaching a wedding to have dreams about erotic experiences with partners other than their intended spouses. Most likely, such dreams represent the newness of your sexual passion. It may also signify anxieties of changing your identity - that of a spouse. (Lord!!!! Hello!)


Cleaning - To dream that you are cleaning, implies that you are removing some negativity in your life and overcoming major obstacles. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life. In particular, if you are cleaning your house, then it signifies that you need to clear out your thoughts and get rid of your old ways and habits. You are seeking self-improvement. (Dude...wow! This is so spot on!)


Celebrity - To see a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name. (I don't know how this applies. The only thing that makes sense is my obsession...with LeBron. LOL! Hmmm...puns within the name. Boobie? LOL! I don't know...)


Date - To dream that you are on a date, suggests that you are getting to know some hidden aspects of yourself. You are acknowledging your hidden talents. Alternatively, it may reflect your anxieties about dating or finding acceptance. (Wow, wow, wow!!!!)


Pretty interesting, wouldn't you say? It's funny how what's going on in your life manifests itself in your dreams.


In other news, my nephew got me sick (as he always does) and I have had this dumb ass scarf wrapped around my neck all day.




The hot chocolate I'm drinking is not working. I don't wanna drink tea and drinking water is making my eyeballs hurt.

Somebody save me.





16 comments:

Jazzy said...

Awwwwwwwwww poor Monie! Drinking hot milk always make my throat worse, if I'm sick. Makes me cough more for some reason. Lemon and Honey is so much better!

I'm confused about the dreaming you're on a date meaning you are trying to better understand something about yourself...were you trying to date yourself in the dream???

You are definitely obsessed with LeBron...you and a million other women! lol

Monie said...

I will beat a bitch down over LeBron. LOL!

And no, I wasn't dating myself...but I think just the fact that I was on a date in my dream suggests that I am trying to find out some hidden aspects of me.

Don't confuse me, Diva!!! LOL!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

But what is his intellectual prowess like?

thee modern isis said...

lol@ you with the scarf on

My throat has been killing me since yesterday.. these disease infested employees are getting me sick.

smh I'm not even commenting on your stalkerish ways and LeBron.

mmmmmm@ Larry Hughes

Jazzy said...

lol - I was not trying to confuse ya girlie! Something tells me you mean that about LeBron! lol

anonymousnupe said...

I think there is something subliminal going on here: You dreamt about Boobie, and then you graced us with a pic of your Boobies. Yeah, I'm definitely on to something (or on something).

Hey, Modern Isis, but Larry Hughes stinks the joint up on the regular. He's played worse (when he’s not all hurt up) since we (the Zards) shipped him up there to you. How you gon' give your fantasy man some after a game where he's gone 2-12, 5 pts, 4 TOs, 2 boards, with 1 assist?!

Monie, go with the zinc lozenges (and other natural treatments), gargle with diluted hydrogen peroxide, and get yo-self some Xlear nasal wash, Boo.

thee modern isis said...

lol anonymousnupe.. who said anything about his game playing??!!

After a bad game.. he still looks good AND has a nice paycheck?

Pshhhh where was this bad part at again?

anonymousnupe said...

Isis, I ain't sayin' you a gold digga...

Don said...

lol @ nupe

@ monie: I can see you with Gibson. He gave you all those numbers...he wasn't bs'ing, was he? lol. Even in a dream I see you made sure you got every number known. I aint mad @ it.

thee modern isis said...

alright now Kanye.. don't get the game twisted.

thee modern isis said...

BTW hope ya feeling better chica .. it was like 1 degree this morning so bundle up!

Monie said...

LOL, thanks, Tash!
CTFU @ yall beefing in my comments!

Laydia said...

Lol, I LOVE dreammoods.com. That site will have you in amazement about yourself or scared shytless ready to 1080 yourself with the swiftness lol.

Eb the Celeb said...

Go after boobie girl... Bron done been around the block a 100million too many times... go after boobie while he's under the radar!

Monie said...

LMAO @ Eb!

Janelle said...

why please, does water make your eyeballs hurt?

spooky how dreams work huh?