I must have looked a hot mess after work today...walking down the street with a small box full of stuff...straight to Sunset Lounge, the after work spot. LOL! It HAD to look like I had just gotten fired!
Actually, I had heard that they have half-price sushi during Happy Hour and I had a craving. However, it turns out that it's not half-price if you're getting it to go. Bastids!
So, no, I didn't get fired but someone at my job did. It was only my second time firing someone...and the first time was over the phone. It wasn't pleasant but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had his manager in the room with me so he couldn't go ballistic like he'd done in the past when getting reprimanded.
At first I felt bad for this mofo...he was all cryin and shit. Until today when I had to go through 3 huge stacks of his mail that he let sit and sit for months. Like...since December! Plus sending out awards to some of his employees, reconciling his expense reports, blah blah blah. While he was cleaning out his office, he swiped some stuff that I didn't know he should not taken...it's funny to find out now just how much he took that should have stayed. Well nah...actually it's not funny cause this fucker lied to my face about that stuff LOL but what can you do now? I emailed my boss, the HR lady above me, his old manager and the regional manager and let them know what happened and they said it wasn't worth it to try and go after him. Which I agree with...but wait til they get his AMEX bills LOL! Whoo, boi! Tell me how you spend almost $3,000 in a grocery store and THAT'S work-related?!
Anywho, hope yall had a good day. Time to go cuddle up and watch TV with D. Well...I'll be trying to cuddle and he'll more than likely be running the hell away. Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment