
RANDOM PIC ALERT: Hahahahaa! Look at those little snatch-back ponytails! Wasn't I kee-yoot?! I still haven't worked off that belly LOL!
Have you ever noticed that an Oprah episode can involve like...18 different topics? Today's post will be a bunch of randomness so enjoy...
1) Just found out that my uncle has cancer. Lung cancer. From smoking. It was found in its early stages so they can do treatment. My other uncle (his brother) died from throat cancer a few years ago. My Dad has been back and forth to the hospital for something the doctors found on his lungs. They all did/do smoke. I hate that my Dad's been trying to quit for years and even through all this...is still having a hard time. Fuck nicotine. I hate you.
B) I just got my hair done two days ago and already it's in a big, bushy ponytail on the top of my head. *sigh* But, I do have some bomb ass Farouk Chi ceramic flat irons (bought for the low-low thanks to my hookup) so I'll be able to get this bush together. Prolly won't though. I'm lazy like that.
3) I have 5 classes this semester. I have already completed one and am almost done for the semester with the others. This gotdamn history class, though...SHIT! He acts like this is a graduate level class. Jerk.
D) Why does my sister only call me when she needs some money or a ride somewhere? Why are my parents raising her child like they just had a baby and not three grown children? Why is it so hard to talk some sense into her? I love her but she needs a damn WAKE UP CALL!
5) I have nightmares with "Lost Planet" music playing in the background.
iii) Cavs whooped some Wizard ass today. I predict a sweep but that probably means it won't happen.
1) My belly is full of pizza and orange pop (wtf is a gotdamn soda?!) and it's so happy right now.
>> I filed a small claims case against loser repair guy and have a court date scheduled for May 9th. I hope he shows up just so I can see how he's planned to explain his way out of this bullshit. I have taken pictures of all the damage to my car. I would have posted them but D has Photoshop on the computer and that's the only way I can view pics from the digital camera for some reason and it takes FOREVER to open up and fuck that yall will just have to wait.
Gotta run. I'll holla. Two fingers and split em! (Peace, dummy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment