
My nephew, Jalen, with Spiderman.
LOL. I just finished reading the book in the title. It wasn't that bad. It was written by Dr. Boyce D. Watkins. While I think he had several valid points, there were some things he said that had me like..."Get over it!". The funniest parts were the Bush quotes. Holy shit, yall...our President is a damn idiot.
"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment." Uhhhh...what?
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me again - you can't get fooled again." What the hell? LOL!
And another thing...for this author to have earned his BA and BS degrees with a near perfect GPA, and have a Masters in Mathematical Statistics and a Doctorate in Financial Economics...he sure does not know how to spell or use correct grammar. When I found the first error, I cringed but kept reading. By the end of the book, I was ready to gouge my eyes out. I cannot stand when books have super obvious errors like that. Get a better editor, dude.
Anyway, how was the weekend? Mine was pretty good. I had a final on Saturday morning that I'm sure I aced. I have another one tomorrow night and then my last one Wednesday night. And then my crazy ass is taking a summer class. *sigh* But it'll be knocking out two of my requirements so I'll bite the bullet.
D and I took my nephew, Jalen, to see Spiderman 3. I enjoyed it. Jalen obviously did...he was sitting on the edge of his seat for most of the movie. LOL! I am SURE that I saw the scene that was filmed in Cleveland (I know I saw the Terminal Tower in the background) but D said that wasn't it. He's retarded, though, so we're not listening to him.
Sunday morning, I took Jalen to see the Spiderman character at South Park mall. I knew as soon as I found out he'd be there that Jalen would lose.his.mind. He loved it!
(By the way, I haaaaaatteeee that Blogger won't let you put pictures anywhere in the post besides the top. That's dumb as hell.)
I didn't do too much of anything for the rest of the day. I had a headache so I just wanted to lay down. No wait, I'm lying...D and I went to ColdStone. Yummmmmmm, it was so damn good. We got Cake Batter ice cream mixed with graham cracker crust and yellow cake to bring home. *salivating* I'm gonna eat some more as soon as I'm done typing this. Matter of fact, I'm done. Later! LOL!
2 comments:
Hey! this is my first time stoppin by...Wassup!
BTW - blogger will let you place pictures throughout your post. And pretty much anywhere you want in the post. Just click the image and drag...try it.
I had tons of problems with my formatting when I started blogging a while back - lol - I thought blogger sucked at first until I got my formatting and setting options fixed...but My homegirls (fellow bloggers fixed it). Check our blogs...you can do so much with them...Holla if you have any questions...
Lata!
JCroft...
Hi, and thanks for coming by! Now that I know you can click and drag the pictures I feel retarded. Thanks! = )
I'll come check out your blog now...
Post a Comment