Saturday, May 26, 2007

What's up?

Sorry I've been away. A girl's been busy but I'm back. And luckily for you, I have a lot to write about. Maybe, luckily for you. LOL!
I was recently in NY with a whole gang of people. You know...one of those hood rich bus trips. The bus ride was ridiculous but the trip was really fun. We left at 11pm on a Friday and got to NJ around 6am. Stopped at a Perkins, ate breakfast then headed to NY. First stop...Canal Street. You KNOW that's ALWAYS a stop on a bus trip. I didn't really buy anything. As I said in a previous post, I love designer stuff. But I can't see spending $50 on a fake purse that's going to fall apart within two months. If that's your thing, cool. But I'd rather add more money to that, get the real thing and have it for years and years and years. It was still fun to look through all the stores and in the booths...watching my one girl wheeling and dealing! LOL!
Next, we went to the Garment District. That was extra wack. Sorry, but do you really think I'm going to buy a Lacoste shirt where the logo was sewn on by someone who clearly did not know what they were doing? LOL!
Our last stop on the trip was Sylvia's in Harlem. That was the BEST damn food...OMG. I had smothered pork chops, greens, mac & cheese and candied yams. Oh, and cornbread! And some Henny. LOL! We even took a picture with Ms. Sylvia before we left.
Just the other day, I drove to NJ with 3 of my girls. One of them, Nikki, got arrested the last time were were in NJ so she had to go back for court. Please, please tell me what kind of court is held at 5:15 in the evening? Punk ass NJ court, that's what kind. What kind of court adjourns at 12 midnight??? Punk ass NJ court!!! What kinda shit is that? Even though it was a fun road trip, it was basically some bullshit and she has to go back in August.
That's all for now, kiddies. Toodle-loo!

No comments: