
Went to court today. The Crackhead actually showed up looking a HOT DAMN mess. LOL! I was there for all of 10 minutes. Pisses me off that I drove an hour for that. The prosecutor asked Crackie if he had a lawyer. Crackie responds, "Naw, for what?! These are false charges. That girl filed false charges against me! What I need a lawyer for?" The prosecutor called me out into the hallway and told me that I didn't need to stick around. I guess they had told Crackie he'd need a lawyer for these charges and he chose not to get one. The prosecutor said he'd ask the judge to hold dude without bond until he hired a lawyer. He said I'd get another subpoena in the mail for when I have to come back. *sigh* Another day off I'll have to take off work (which is not so bad except I have to use my gotdamn vacation days!) Grrrrr!
Short post. I gotta watch the game. Super late "HELL YEAH!" for the Cavs winning the Eastern Conference. It was complete pandemonium in Cleveland that night. Unfortunately, I was in the Chi, visiting my girl for her baby shower. Watching the game with her dad and sister, going completely crazy! LOL! That was a good night. They're down 3-0 right now and clearly not going to win the championship but that's ok. I'm glad they made it to the Finals. First time in franchise history. I didn't expect them to win their first time to the rodeo. Cleveland sports fan mantra: "Next year". Ha! I'll be happy if they don't get swept. If they win tonight, I'm good. Wish em luck! Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment