Besides the fact that I can’t update at work (the best time since I’m not usually working), I can’t really use this as I originally intended. I think everyone can tell that I’m in no way, shape, or form, a writer. I read other blogs and I’m blown away by their prose. Me…I just throw some bullshit up here. LOL. Now, while I don’t call myself a writer, for me writing is a release. When I am stressed or hurt or whatever, I write down what I’m feeling and it helps tremendously. Often, my thoughts are all scrambled and I sometimes don’t make the best decisions. But when I can sit there and write and cry or whatever, everything comes into perspective.
I can’t/don’t want to write much about work because as I have said before, that shit will get you fired. And D reads this so out of respect for our relationship, I don’t want to put our/his business all out there. There are lots of things in our relationship that I’m DYING to get other people’s opinion about but…I don’t feel I can do that. And I’m not nearly clever enough to write about all the other fifty-‘leven topics in the world so where does that leave me? With this bullshit blog. LMAO!
I don’t know…maybe D will read this and tell me to write about whatever I want and he won’t get mad. Nahhhh…his ass WILL get mad. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Get a secret blog!! lol! Just kidding! I know what you mean though, when I read other blogs (yours included) I could laugh all damn day with the ish I read....my blog is nothing in comparison...but hey-it's your blog. Primarily it's for you right??
You may even find advice about your situation on someone elses blog-I've found that-people are talking to me-but not talking to me...(confused??) Who knows...D might surprise ya! Either way keep writing, cos I'm waiting to read... :)
lmao@secret blog
Your blog is what you make it. One thing I find, is that it is much easier to write about what's REALLY on your mind and what's REALLY going on in your world, then to search for stuff to throw on there just for the sake of having something to post about.
Good luck to ya!
Post a Comment