
I want these so bad!!!! They're Juicy Couture...love the brand. But I don't love the price. $367 on Nordstrom.com. Fuck! OMG...I'm dying on the inside.

I bought this dress last night. I paid $59 for it. Now...I can sometimes be a cheap bastard so I still can't believe today that I actually bought some fabric (basically) for $59. But it's so super cute and I've been looking for a dress like this. I know summer is almost over but this will definitely still be wearable next summer. I plan to get some cute gold long necklaces and some gold strappy heels to go with it. You like?
Look at the back. How fuckin sexy is that?

Yeah...this was a good buy. LOL!
8 comments:
hey monie. i just started reading your blog, and it's one of my favorites. just wanted to "make myself known" before i commented on the post, lol.
i love that dress, it's so pretty. and those jimmy choos are THE BOMB [yeah, i took it back a few years lol]. btw, i gotta get up on overstock.com, cuz it looks like your gettin all the flyness for a nice price. i'm all for it. tootles.
Ain't that something? I've only JUST finished my post with my 1st pic-and it was of a top...hmm....great minds and all that!!
Moving on....I like the dress (though I'd never dream of wearing one myself of course!) it's really pretty!! The boots are hot too...yeah-that price...not too sure of, but hey my sister would say 'don't be mean to yourself'...so go get it! lol!!
Love the dress!!! Especially the back! Though I couldn't wear it myself. Too much booty in the pants and the twins would definitely pop out of that top. lol
@ opinionated: any booty and "twins" that you don't want, send it over my way. having too much don't seem like such a bad problem to have! LOL!
$367??? Yeah ummm...you might wanna wait a while before purchasing those babies.
I'm diggin on this dress though. [It's H-O-T]!
WOW...do those shoes come with a meal and someone to put them onand walk around with me all day so I dont fall and bust my tail..on top of that someone has to ensure that they dont get stains on them LOL
CUTE!! I love that dress....
I tell ya', there sure are some hot lady bloggers out there. Whew.
Post a Comment