Monday, August 13, 2007

Hmmmm...

Today I wore:

Tan slacks, white long-sleeve, button-down shirt, red and white striped tank (wide straps - almost looks like a sleeveless sweater) over the button-down. That probably sounds like shit but believe me...I look very cute and fashionable today. And I have no sense of style so this is good for me.

Anyway, I'm standing at the elevator about to walk to Tower City for lunch when this random guy says, "Hey, you look like a candy cane!"

WTF...was that a compliment...or not? Damn. LOL!

4 comments:

Laydia said...

Ha!! Sometimes dudes don't know WHAT to say out their faces lol. Let's just assume it was a pleasant observation that he decided to share lol.

Jazzy said...

lmao...sounds like he wanted a taste!

My aunt once had on a pink dress with pink sandals and this guy started humming the theme to the Pink panther as she walked by. He got louder as she walked further and further pass him. LMAO...she didn't think it was so funny though!

Men are a trip!

Tom_Gurl said...

Man Oh Man!!! Erm......we'll go for it being a compliment...cos candy canes ARE sweet right...? Enuff said.... :)

Sha Boogie said...

Well...I mean, hmmm..I think 'some' guys find them sexy..so, maybe!..lol