Monday, October 1, 2007

Anthony L. Murphy 1960 - 2007

He passed away a little before 10 pm on Friday. The nurses at the hospice said he was very peaceful. My grandmother was on her way back to be with him but didn't make it in time. She said he probably would have wanted it that way.
I want to thank ALL of you for your prayers and well wishes. Me and my family are extremely sad but we have all been able to say that we also feel a huge sense of relief. My uncle was not the type of guy that liked to be sick so for him to be gone from this world and out of pain is such a blessing. We were so, so lucky to have him as long as we did and we thank God for that.

12 comments:

thee modern isis said...

We missed you at the party Mon but you know we understood. If there is anything you need, just give me a call chica!

Love ya!

Jazzy said...

So sorry to hear about your Uncle Monie.

I honestly never know what to say in situations like this, but wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

Minerva Exertion said...

My sincere condolences to you and your family Monie.

Don said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your fam. I offer my condolences as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Much grace to you and your family.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I am sorry to learn of your loss Monie.

My condolences to you and your family.

Tom_Gurl said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your uncle's passing Monie. My condolences to you and your family... Thinking of you all...xx

Laydia said...

I'm so sorry for you loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Don said...

Just stopped by to check on you...

Anonymous said...

Hey Monie,

I'm so sorry to read about the passing of your uncle. Wish there were something I could say/write to make you feel better. You and your family are in my prayers.

CHA CHA said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, my prayers and condolences

Diddy Bop said...

I know I'm a little late, but I am sorry to hear about your uncle. I, like other commenters, offer my condolences to you and your family. God bless.