Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Master Cleanse - Day 3

Still going strong. I'm not even hungry today...not even thinking about food. I'm having a bit of a hard time drinking my lemonade because I'm full. Not stuffed but...content.
D made pasta and garlic bread last night. It smelled SO good but of course, I didn't eat any. I wasn't even really that tempted...I just enjoyed smelling it. And seeing sexy him in sweats and a wife beater at the stove...cooking...but that's another post for another day! Whew! Anyway...

Not to be too TMI, but my poo is disgusting. To be able to see all the crap that I have been putting in my body...it sorta makes me NOT want to eat like that again. I ate healthy for a week before the cleanse. I enjoy fruits, vegetables, baked meats, low fat food, etc. So I know that if I wanted to, I could eat well. This cleanse is really putting me in the right mind frame.

I feel REALLY great today. Full of energy and alert. I'm sorta bummed though because I had an appointment to give blood tomorrow but I won't be able to. I don't think that's the best idea on this cleanse...after all, I'm not eating anything. And I wouldn't be able to parktake in the recommended cookies and orange juice that they provide after you donate.

But I am optimistic that the next time we have a blood drive, I'll be good to go. The last time I was scheduled to donate, I couldn't because my iron levels were too low. I have never had a problem donating in the past...so I knew there was something going on internally. I wasn't doing anything different (eating-wise) and I wasn't on my cycle. I had already had suspicions, though, that something was wrong with my insides. I had bought a colon cleanse kit from GNC and started taking the first of three rounds of pills. They made me SO nauseous that I stopped taking them. Didn't do the last two rounds. I think that threw me all out of wack. I started to notice a difference in the way I felt and I was no longer regular. Plus, all of a sudden my feet started swelling up for no reason. If I wore heels or shoes that tied around my ankles, my feet would be nice and juicy by the end of the day. And they'd swell again around period time. That has NEVER happened to me. What was I doing that could have caused it? Those colon cleanse pills were the only thing that I could pinpoint.

So, let me take another swig of this lemonade. Here's to washing all that bullshit out of my body! LOL! I'll update again tomorrow...

1 comment:

Sha Boogie said...

OMG! How did you not bumrush him at the stove- because he looked yummy and for the pasta, HAHA!