Thursday, November 8, 2007

Master Cleanse - Day 4

Still maintaining. Not hungry at all right now. Although, last night, I had the worst craving for a small piece of fried chicken. LOL! I started sipping on my lemonade and that helped a little but it wasn't going away. I decided to drink my nightly tea so I made it and set it down on the floor (I was on the couch watching TV) to cool. I caught a whiff of it and that took my craving away. The tea is not bad. Sorta cinnamony, orangy, spicy. It would be extra good if I put sugar in it. But I don't think that's part of the cleanse so I refrain from that.

I had to work at our other office this morning so I got a late start drinking my salt water. I just finished it maybe...40 minutes ago. I should be running in about 20. LOL!

More updates tomorrow...

2 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

I dont think I can do it..man - I do something simiar in February, but less 'dramatic'..lol.. only fruits and veggies for 3 weeks, then i can add lean meat (chicken) and fish the last week. Man, that be sending me over the edge!

Laydia said...

Keep up the good work girl!! I'm rooting for you because I so wanna do it.