I had some monster cravings last night. I was SUPER tempted to eat some chips and a piece of shaved turkey breast. Instead, I laid down on the couch and watched Oprah. I read a book and surfed the net after that. I did not give in!!!! Yay me!
I'm fine this morning. Again, not hungry. That's so crazy to me because any other time I'd be FAMISHED by now.
Looking forward to the weekend. Off on Monday so that's cool. Have a good weekend all!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
go monie! go monie! lol good job on staying focused. i have an issue with willpower, so i don't know how you're doin it. i know this wasn't your reason for doing the cleanse, but i was just wondering if your friends lost any weight during it?
Are you on a diet? Are you fasting? I guess I should go back and read what's going on. I'm too lazy. Anyway whatever you are doing I commend you on your willpower. I have massive willpower EXCEPT when it comes to food. I love to eat wayyyy to much, and I act a fool when I'm hungry.
Good luck with that, Monie.
good job monie. this takes a lot of willpower to do what you're doing...
Go 'head girl I'm proud of you for sticking to this regiment. When I first read the stuff about the salt water...I'll admit it made me gag a little. But s***, if it works, it works!
Jenny's right it does take a lot of will power. Keep it up, you're past the worst. Time for that orange juice kid!
Good for you! I try to Master Cleanse every quarter. My goal is 20 days on the cleanse, but the longest I've gone is 12 days.
That saline wash is NO JOKE, ain't it? The first time I did it, I put too much salt in it, and I was confined to the house for like 5 hours. No bullshit.
I've tried this and let's just say...I didn't make it past an hour. Kudos for five days.
I'm going to guess that since it's been so long since you posted, you're in a hospital because you overdosed on fried chicken and clogged all of your arteries on Day 6. Lol.
LOL@SBC
Don't make me have to harrass you at work...you've been M.I.A. long enough!
LOL @ yall!
Post a Comment