So it's been 3 months since I started Operation Hair Growth. In that time, I have started a regimen, slacked off, started it again LOL! I have only had one touch up in this time frame and that was at 10 weeks post. I could have went longer but I was going on a trip. I also had a trim when I got my touchup. She took off quite a bit since I hadn't had one in a while. She told me that now I'm starting from a good base and that my next trim won't be as bad.
Here is my first photo. My hair seemed to be *just* grazing my shoulders.

This photo is exactly 3 months later. I took it this morning. I look like a dork. LOL!
Can you see a difference? I think I can...a little bit. I can't help but think that if it didn't need to be cut, I could have seen a lot more length. But health over length...I have to keep telling myself that.
This photo is a closeup of my right temple. See all that scalp? Not a good look. I think it's thin there because I have been wrapping my hair for 15 years. Do they have a Hair Club for Black Girls Who Wrap? I need that...

Hahahahah, that picture is big as hell! LOL!
Anyway, leave your thoughts in the comments. Later!
15 comments:
You been doin' pull-ups, haven't you?
lol @ pull ups..you do look slightly diesel, but not in a manly way.
your hair looks a bit longer. i think we're having similar temple issues but on opposite sides. i haven't been wrapping my hair regularly very long though..which way do you wrap your hair?
is that a moto rizr??
I think the length looks the same but in today's pic, your hair looks thicker/fuller. Most likely as a result of that trim.
In that close-up, your eyebrow is lookin FIERCE!!!
I def see a difference..I think..lol Yeah I have that thinning crap too, and I have locs!
@ nupe: I am lmmfao at doing pullups. No, I haven't been. I have broad shoulders that I H.A.T.E. That could account for that look.
@ e: I wear my part on the right side so I wrap from left to right. Everytime I unwrap, the spot that's thin feels a litle tender. I need to figure something else out. And no, that's a Motorola Q. It's a piece of shit.
@ diva: lmao @ my eyebrow! I have a scar in that brow so it's always looking slightly crazy. That little dip in the middle shouldn't be there. LOL!
@ boogie: I know! I can't tell if I can see a difference or not! LOL! Oh well, I'm gonna stick to my regimen and update again in 3 months. If I don't see a difference by then, I quit this bitch.
Well...I've had hella long AND hella short hair. I notice that my hair is healthier when I don't put it in a ponytail...the stress kills it.
Maybe you should consider parting your hair down the middle IN THE BACK or perhaps from the center of your head down to your ear...front parts never worked for me...just a thought.
@ tam: That's an interesting idea...at this point, I'm willing to try it.
i wrap my hair from right to left so i guess we are having the same problem. and tam, that is an interesting idea, i'm gonna try it too. maybe it'll fall better when i unwrap it.
Your hair looks like it's coming along great. Oh and I must concur with my girl opinionated diva YOUR EYEBROW Looks pretty good too LOL.
LMAO @ anonymousnupe suggesting you're doing pull-ups!!!
Gurl...he's so craaaazzzzzyyyy!!!!
Your hair looks str8 2 me.
mad your wandering eye is all in the photo. lmao
Happy Holidays, Monie.
Happy Holidays girlie!
Have a great new year!
Fuller and healthy hair is key...I think we are the only people that have hair wars with ourselves..
You are mad talented, your flex fame is crazy...LMAO
I can see the difference. It looks good!! Keep up the good work. Doo Grow has some stuff for thinning temples. It's guaranteed to work or your money back. Can't beat that lol.
Post a Comment