Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Wonder

Is it a sin that I used the lastest issue of WatchTower to clean the snow off my car this morning?
I'm not a Jehovah's Witness so that's cool, right?

I can't find my snow brush. I think D took it out of my car. Bastid.

The WatchTower was in my car because I got accosted while pumping gas the other day.

I'm standing there, minding my B.I., when I feel a presence other than my own. I felt someone entering my personal space but my back was turned toward them. Someone must be crazy. I put the longest key on my key chain (D's car key) between my fingers and turned around with the quickness. LOL! I live in the burbs but I was raised in the hood. That key could have caused some damage.

It was only a little Latina chick. She said she wanted to come and give me the latest issue of WatchTower because it's so hard to reach people in their homes (ya think?!) and there was a really good article in there.
I was tempted to toss it but I figured it would have been rude to do it in front of her so I just threw it my front seat. That little thing is sturdy. It cleaned my car off pretty well.

No offense to any Jehovah's Witnesses out there. I appreciate yall's hustle. = )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worse then me using one to drag a cat litter box outside.

Minerva Exertion said...

^^^or rolling it up to spank my dog when he digs in the trash.

Diddy Bop said...

Just lmao @ this post and the comments. Yall are too funny.

Janelle said...

Horrayyy! You found something good to use them for! I knew there had to be something.

Sha Boogie said...

AAHHAHA!! You know you a fool for that one, Monie! Can't blame ya thought...lol You know the protocal on Saturday morning, doorbell rings, stop drop and roll!