On the first Friday of every month, my boss buys all the employees lunch. We call it our "First Friday" celebration. Today, I bought Panera for everyone. Mmmmm!
My boss and a few managers are out of town this week. I happen to know that our Operations Manager loves when I get Panera for First Friday.
I decided to take a sheet of paper and draw a carton of soup and a sandwich on it. It was very crude. I can't draw for shit. The sandwich was a triangle with a wavy line on an outside edge. That was the lettuce. I drew a small ring sticking out above the lettuce. That was the onion. I put little dots on the crust that were supposed to be sesame seeds. The carton of soup had wavy lines coming from the top. It was warm, ya know? I also put flavor choices on the front with little checkmarks so they could pick which kind of soup they had. I wrote "First Friday Lunch for *** and ******. Enjoy!" I then faxed it to them. LOL!
My boss was speaking to someone here on the phone when he got the fax. He was very amused. The Operations Manager emailed me and said lunch was fantastic.
Hahahahahahahaa! That shit is still cracking me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's okay to bean asshole!
Lemme find out u sold your boobs on Ebay.
hmmmmmm
LMAO @ Tash!
I need to BUY some on Ebay!
You got ish-yous lol!
Haha! No drinks for them in the picture?
Come on girl, your slippin'!
Post a Comment