Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dang...

I am slacking BIG TIME. Sorry, guys. Been a little bit crazy over this way.

Since almost everyone has been commenting about my cleanse, I'll give an update on that. I wasn't able to complete the full 10 days. Surprisingly, it wasn't because of my lack of will power. I was cool in that area. D had his company's award banquet to go to and of course, I had to go with him. I wasn't going to go to this posh hotel and not eat so I had to end my cleanse early. I did Day 6 (didn't OD on fried chicken, SBC! LOL!) and then started drinking my OJ the next evening. I was eating extremely light at first. I had 2 eggs and a piece of toast that morning and I was STUFFED. I have started eating "regular" food again but this is what's so crazy to me. It's like my stomach has shrank. I cannot come close to eating the amount of food that I used to. Before, I could put away a medium pizza by myself. LOL! Seriously, I could. The other night, D and I ordered some. I had one piece of pizza and a cheese stick and I was done. My hunger during the day has calmed down dramatically. If I feel those little urgings, I can drink water and be ok.
I didn't lose a lot of weight. Just 5 pounds. *shrug* That was a bonus!
I feel a lot healthier. I have way more energy. My feet haven't swelled and I've been wearing heels a lot lately. I attribute all of this to the cleanse. I plan to do another one in the 3rd week of next month.

Let's see...what else is going on? School is wack. Work is wack. LOL! Did yall see The Bachelor?! That foolio didn't pick neither one of the last two girls!! WTF is going on? I didn't watch the reunion show yet so don't spoil it for me.

And what is going on with Spencer and Heidi? I saw a little preview for the next episode...is he telling her that he doesn't want to marry her?! I hate his ass...

As I told E in one of my previous posts...I will give a hair update on Dec. 18th. I got a touchup on Nov. 16th. My hair looked great! She had to clip my ends *crying* but it was needed. I haven't gotten them clipped in at least 6 months or more. She didn't cut a lot and my mom said it still looks long. I told Crystal that I'm trying to grow my hair and we talked about what I needed to do. She said she'd get me there. Fingers crossed!

Ok, I have updated and now I must tackle this shitload of work I have to do. Happy Turkey Day!!!!!

8 comments:

Jazzy said...

Glad to hear all is well. I was starting to think that Master Cleanse wasted you completely away or something! LOL!

But it sounds like things went well. I will probably do something similar (not nearly as drastic though) starting next week.

I haven't watched The Bachelor in years, but I do catch The Hills. Heidi is a dummy and she gets what she deserves. Spencer is an obvious loser, but he must be GREAT in bed (even this is hard to believe), cause her nose is wiiiiiiiiide open for him.

Jazzy said...

PS: Enjoy your Holiday!

Tom_Gurl said...

I'm with Ms Diva (you wasting away!)

Your master cleanse sounded like torture...I can't imagine days with no food-get outta town!! But I'm glad it worked for you!!

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You were gone for so long you had us developing conspiracy theories and stuff. Lol.

Anonymous said...

You're blog is fun to read. I can't believe the bachelor didn't pick either. But considering his childhood, I am not surprised..they would have broken up anyway. JMO!

Janelle said...

I am feeling you with the bachelor I was outraged!

thee modern isis said...

hmph.. u slack at work, u slack on the blog.. what don't you slack on?

Laydia said...

I'm all kinds of late lol. I didn't do the cleanse, I'm doing Colonix right not though. I hope I get some of the same results.