
*sigh* THIS is some bullshit...
Monie's mental musings about life, family, work, school, sports, relationships, television, fashion, and why the FUCK the candy dish up front is empty ALREADY!!!!
Monie's mental musings about life, family, work, school, sports, relationships, television, fashion, and why the FUCK the candy dish up front is empty ALREADY!!!!
11 comments:
Hey girl,
This post was funny to me cus I spent Christmas having an intimate relationship with that b*tch maxi. Your about me is priceless...loves it!
Sidenote: I found you at Opionionated Diva
Girl! I thought it was just me who got a visit from the Monthly Monster for Christmas! UGH!
Happy New Year, homey!!
Those things make great blindfolds if inserted in the leg of a pair of old pantyhose and tied around one's head. Just for, you know, future reference.
And don't axe me how I know this. I'm sworn to secrecy.
LOL @ this post and anonymousnupe's response to it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR MONIE!!!
Hmmm, I don't think I should have clicked on this post. lol.
Happy '08, Monie.
lmao@this and anonymousnupe's comment as well!
Tampons are so much better!
Happy New Year!
Well...Tampax is keepin little Nia in school by sending her tampons.
e.
Dang, why they got to be over nights?..LOL You aint getting no sympathy outta me - my shit comes like clock work ery' 24 days!!
OOPS! My bad, I'll come back in a few days.
Post a Comment