Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm Rets Ta Go!

It's 4:33 and I am sooooooooooo ready to go home. D is bowling tonight and I really love having the house to myself. I have DVR'd 45 years worth of What Not To Wear, Extreme Makeover, Dr. 90210 and The Wedding Story. I cannot watch this shit when he is at home. All I hear is lip smacking and "Huhhhhh, do we have to watch this?!" He's a hater.

He hates when I eat...well wait first...my name is Monie and I am a David's Sunflower Seeds addict. Hi Monie. D HATES when I eat them. Don't ask me why he just bought me a bag. That shit makes zero sense.

Ooh, What Not To Wear and sunflower seeds. Hot muthafuggin damn!

What's the difference between an excuse and a reason?

For real?! Really?! The beard action is getting a bit out of control, Drew-sama bin Laden.

For the past two weeks, I have been working out every day. Well, I missed a few days (maybe 3) but it's been "every day" for the past two weeks. I read in one of my Oprah mags that interval training for at least 25-30 minutes every other day has been proven to provide healthy weight loss. And I actually did notice when I used to do this a few years ago, I saw some results.
I figure that if I can't take my ass down the driveway to the fitness center to work out for only 25 damn minutes, I am the laziest bastard in the world and I need to hang myself.
So far so good. 25 minutes is nothing and I feel great afterwards. My endurance could be better so I hope this helps with that too.

Why am I still wearing ballet flats in December? Better than my BFF who wears flip flops "til the snow hits". Tash, am I right or am I right?! LOL!

I have to buy the rest of the gifts tonight for our company Holiday Party that is this coming Saturday. Jesus be some restraint because I am about to wear the hell out of this American Express card!

I haven't had a period since September. Early September. Put your eyebrows down! I have failed 6 preg tests so that ain't it. I'm pretty sure that it has to do with the B.C. pills I was taking. I was broke one month so I didn't re-up my expensive ass prescription. That threw my body all out of wack (my gyno warned me about this) and hence...no period. I am due for my yearly exam but I don't wanna go. I just know that all that poking and prodding is gonna cause an avalanche and I have been digging being period free. *sigh* Must do it though...DAMN!

8 comments:

That Girl Tam said...

The last time I hadn't had a period since SEPTEMBER and it was DECEMBER, I was PREGNANT!!

::rollin my eyez @ you::

Of course...blame it on the pills...or lack of!!

John "JP" Pickens said...

I LOVE those shows and I LOVE sunflower seeds. If you use your hands to crack them open, then to eat the seed, you are a dork. LOL

I will be back round these parts.

thee modern isis said...

LMFAO@Avalanche

You.are.a.retard.

How did you know my eyebrows went up?!

Yeah.. your BFF wears flipflops on ice. .. gotta love her.

I need to take my exam also but I hate when he's poking and probing me.. I feel like I atleast deserve dinner or shit.. a movie.. somethin'.

We need to get together and do a pizza/movie night again... um.. hopefully before my birthday.

Jazzy said...

You are not normal!!!!

My eyebrows were WAY the eff up until I read SIX pregnancy tests. LOL!!! Still. If it's a girl...you should name her Jasmin (no "e" at the end!)

Seriously though...your body is trying to tell you something. It's saying TAKE DAT AZZ TO THE DOCTOR PRONTO!

Janelle said...

Not 6 pregnancy tests!!!!
You wanted to be absolutely sure! LOL.. I feel yoy though...kids are so overrated... just kidding-slightly.

Diddy Bop said...

Monie got a bunnnn..lol just kiddin, just kiddin.

I love those shows too, those and HGTV shows.

Don't forget my gift, I know you saw my list!

mp1 said...

you make the comment about flip flops until the snow falls like there's something wrong with it. I did it religiously in school. Heck, I'll even wear flipflops out in the snow to ake the trash out. They're too easy to put on.

And David's Seeds are the bizness. The regular ones are the best but the barbecue ones are bangin too!

mp1 said...

Oh, and why did I just notice the last paragraph? I'm cracking up because my right eyebrow shot straight up upon reading it. A hot mess!