I had to post again today. I went over to Tower City for lunch. I was looking for a cute gold dress or gold top. D's Dad is throwing himself a birthday party on Saturday and he's asking that everyone wear gold. Sounds like it'd be easy to find something but let me tell you I have had a helluva time. However, I did find a cute, satiny gold blouse today. At the last minute.
Anyway, I'm walking around Charlotte Russe, just to see if they had something that caught my eye. I'm looking in the shoe section and by the time I'm done looking, I'm holding about 7 pairs of shoes. Really ridiculous.
I start the mental weed-through process. "These are cute but I have nothing to wear them with and they are full price." "How much wear would I really get out of these?" "Now, you know these heels are entirely too low."
After this, I am down to two pairs of shoes. A gorgeous hot pink satin brocade pair with embroidered gold, blue and purple flowers with a shiny gold heel and a to-die-for pair of black patent heels with a peep toe and a bow on the back.
I am standing in line hemming and hawing (in my mind, of course) about whether I am going to get these shoes. They were both 20% off so that was good but sometimes I can be a cheap ass for no reason at all. How much sense does it make that I spent $49 on some shoes just days ago but am being retarded over these? NONE!
There's a lady in front of me in line (with a bad ass son - parents, PLEASE beat your kids) and she turns to me and says, "Ooh, you don't want to get that black pair. They get really uncomfortable after a while and my bow fell off the same night I wore them."
I immediately went to put them back while the clerk looked like she was about to jump over the counter and whoop this lady's ass. LOL!
I settled on the pink pair and I have been sitting at my desk admiring them. Let me just say, I am EXTREMELY pleased with my purchase. These shoes are the business. I don't have anything that I can think of to wear them with but at $11.50, who gives a rat's ass?!
In the summer, I can pair them with a fitted white sheath dress and a pink clutch. They'll go great with jeans or a pencil skirt. OOOOOH I am so happy!
You like?
IIIIIIIII know!!!!! What else can I wear them with???
P.S. and off-topic: I had Greek food for lunch today. Yum-fuckin-O! Grape leaves are the shit. Also, Anderson Varajeo is a dumbass, FYI.
6 comments:
Girl, those are some bad ass shoes! Especially for $12.
OHHH!!! PRETTY!!! I think I would have bought the black ones anyway lol. One good wear and some crazy glue and Idda be skr8 lol!
Me likey! Ok, you are nuts today with your posts..lol My BFF is greek (lol @ bff) and I love the food too!
hotttt. nuff said. where mine at?
I don't know what possessed Varajeo to remotely think that he is worth $10 million a year. Talk about off the wall. Especially when you consider the fact that everybody in Ohio know damn well thats Boobie Gipsons' team.
lol
It aint looking too good for them Cavs right about now
How do y'all women walk on those tiny heels?
really cute, ' wish they were mine lol.
Post a Comment