Before you check out this post, read the one that I did on Saturday. WTF...blogging on the weekend? Who am I?
I don't know what it was. I had that story in my head and I just had to get.it.out.
People say I'm a good writer but I HATE writing. I really do believe I suck at it. Especially when I read the shit that La writes. Can I get a wow? LOL!
How can you be good at something you hate? Is that even possible? I think the only reason that story might have come out halfway decent is because...well...it's factually fictional so nevermind. *wink*
So, I was home alone and I started taking pictures. With my phone. Tell me what you think. But...keep in mind that I'm an artist. And I'm sensitive about my shit.
Ha! Not really...I just always wanted to say that. One hug to the person who can tell me who actually said that.
The shelf. The photo is of me and one of my uncles. Kevin. He passed away from cancer a few years ago. Ironic that I'll be going to a memorial service in just a few hours for my other uncle...well you all know about that. I blogged about it.

It was drizzling the other day. The rain could only touch the front part of the balcony.

I really do think that I might have THE most comfortable bed in the universe. I really like this picture. It screams nap to me.

The balcony door was open and a nice breeze was blowing through. I wanted to catch the movement of the blinds.

I just sat on the couch and took a picture. It happened to be of my toes. LOL! It was nice to just come home, open the balcony door, not even cut on the TV...just relax.

The Christmas lights that are still up. In April. LOL!
12 comments:
YAY! U must blog on the weekends...how else are poor saps like me debating on whether or not to go to church going to be entertained?
Anywhosies! Erykah Badu said the sensitive thing...where my hug at?
I like the placement of the objects in the first photo and on second thought, eff the hug, can I get a nap in that bed?
Hey Mon,
Feeling much better today, so I'm peaking around in blogland a bit. Interesting pics...Christmas lights??? In April??? LOL!
Erykah said it just before she did her "Tyrone" number...I think that's the only reason I remember it...I know quite a few Tyrones!
Comfy looking bed...is that the NEW bed that you were supposed to get hmmmmmmm?
Duhh.... Badu said it... I loved that song.
ms. badu. yezzur.
who's christmas lights are those?!?!
get it together moe!!!
-KB
If I say Badu after 4 other people said it, can I still get the hug? I really did know the answer. LOL
Gonna have to co sign with the Christmas lights though!
@ nina: You're right! LOL @ the nap.
@ diva: I'm glad you're feeling better. You're right about Erykah. DAMN YOU AND MILLY and this bed thing! Dammit! LOL! It's not...LOL!
@ x: You're right, chica!
@ kb: Those are mine. I am a mess for that, I know! LOL!
@ rah: You can ALWAYS get a hug. *wink* The lights...I know. LOL! They're so hard to put up though...and you can hardly see them if they're not lit. That's my excuse.
I thought Christmas lights up year round was the norm for Cleveland. Man.. there is still a Santa in someone's yard on Harvard.
SMH @ you re: that bed!
I don't EVEN know why you complaining about NOT getting any youknowwhat...when you got the INHOUSE youknowwhat RIGHT THERE - ha!
@ tash: Oh yeah, near my Mom's street, this lady has Christmas stuff up ALL YEAR.
@ diva: *shocked face* LOL! I am CLEARLY not going there with my in-house SO THEREFORE...I need some out-house. Wait...LOL!
I need some out-of-my-house.
lmao @ out house...you are soooooo silly!
I could understand leaving those X-mas lights up until January/late February @ best but April???
LOL
I have no comment...but I'm cracking up and you and Diva...!!!
You will notice that I don't say anything about the bed anymore.....!
Post a Comment