I don't think yall realize how amazing it is that I'm posting this frequently. It is in fact, amazing. It really is.
:::
Why won't American Express let me pay them? I have been trying to pay them via Western Union for like 5 days. They can't get it together. Said they can't find the code city or some shit. I have the money!!! Please, please let me pay you!!!!!
:::
My BFF is insane. She said she doesn't want to go back out into the dating world. I can understand that. These mofos are crazy out here. When I pressed for more info she told me that a number of guys have approached her on some off the wall type shit, being real disrespectful. She said that she doesn't know what it is about her that makes guys approach her that way...but that it must be something about her.
*scrrreeeeeechhhhh* Err...what? Cannot compute. How does what some random jigga on the streets says to you become a reflection of who you are???? How about what he says is a reflection of HIMSELF and his own fucked up mentality?
Lord have mercy on my soul, I just want to shake some sense into her!
:::
OMG, that Cavs game last night! LOL! I love it!
:::
They won home court advantage which means that the game I'm going to tomorrow...they really won't be playing. They've already won what they wanted to play for. Dammit.
:::
Dah, well. I'm still going.
:::
Thought I was going to Chicago this weekend but...I'll be in Vegas, baby! I can't wait! 80 degrees here I come!
:::
Rah, I removed myself from the book club. Apparently, there was this whole big *thing* about me missing the meeting to go to the game. Even though they knew the circumstances. Oh well.
:::
What would you do if you knew your boss was lying to you about something thinking that you no longer talked to the person you could get the truth from? *sigh*
:::
I am halfway done paying for my car. Yay!!!!
I have a 5 year loan. Boo. LOL!
:::
I have been converted. I l.o.v.e. my contacts. I almost feel like I can see THROUGH shit they are so clear.
Work to do. Ta-ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I love my contacts too. My glasses (though the Gucci frames are FLYY) are only worn on days I'm lazing around the house!
Managers are paid to lie...at least that what I think. Most put the rest of us on a need-to-know basis. Unless we absolutely need to know, they aint spillin the beans!
I haven't been to Vegas in a minute...I wanna go! If I stop eating from now, I can fit in your suit case! lol
The BFF...you can not take what random nuckas say on the street seriously. When I was in Atl...random dude asked me and Toni-mae if we might be interested in peeing on him. He was sooooo serious too. That's when you have to press mental ignore button in your brain.
Ok this comment is long enough...toodles!
I can't wait for the playoff season to begin. I'm wondering if LeBron can do what he managed to do last year, lead the Cavs to the Finals.
Then I can't wait for the NBA Draft Lottery to take place. I need for New York to get the top pick and take either Beasley or Rose.
Look at you tryna be all regular with the posting!!
It's official- Diva is a NUT!!
Contacts are the GREATEST creations ever! Though my eyeballs aint really feeling em right now...so it's the frames for me right now!
And I soooooo wanna go Vegas!
American Express? That means you got the good credit! lol..I'm trying to read all your archives as well..thanks for visiting me!
GO-ON MONIE, postin' on the regular!
I'm so in love with Vegas, make sure u go to the Fat Tuesday's daiquiri bar in the mall in Planethollywood, please have a shooter for me! (that's where i was in my avatar picture) i'm so jealous, cause i really need a Vegas Vaca right now!
lol random thoughts
im jealous, I need a new car...
girl they better get it together so you can pay your bill, because somehow that is going to come back to you, not them...
i wanna try contacts now!!!
-KB
@ diva: You can go with me, honey! We'd have a fucking ball! LOL!
@ don: I'm optimistic but I don't know. It would be good to see that big ass Finals trophy downtown again, though.
@ tg: You jinxed me! My contacts are acting a plum fool today! LOL!
@ nina: LOL! That Amex is attached to my expense account. So it's not my good credit, it's the job's. LOL!
@ steph: I will try to remember to get there. Thanks!
@ puddin: My boss takes FOREVER to approve my expense reports so I'm trying to do the company a favor and W.U. my payments so they don't get charged a late fee. I was eventually able to get it done so it's all good. But that would have come back on them and not me, thank goodness!
@ kb: You wear glasses? Try contacts. They are the business!
@ monie: lebron usually plays well against detroit and boston, so i think they have a decent chance. i'm sure mp1 feels the same.
@ don: I do think that they can get through Washington. I'm iffy on Detroit and I'm scared about Boston. I'm just along for the ride...I can't wait to see what happens!
I need to get some contacts myself... I can't see 2 feet in front of me!!
Post a Comment