Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stupid

I picked up a Southwest Chicken wrap on the way home from class, right? D is playing video games so I wanted to get online and check a few blogs while he finishes up.

I'm reading, ready to dig into this wrap cause I'm on refugee status right now.

I take a bite. Mmmm...it's spicy. Yum. Keep chewing.

Damn, this tortilla is kinda dry. Keep chewing.

Man...what the hell is going on?!

I turn on the light and find...



I'm eating the paper the wrap is wrapped in. Fuck.

LOL! Unwrap. Then eat.

17 comments:

anonymousnupe said...

And the moral of this story? Don't eat or get eaten in the dark!

Jazzy said...

LMAO...perfectly titled!!!

Monie said...

@ vixen: I'm retarded, right?

@ nupe: LOL! You're stupid.

@ diva: I know! I felt like an idiot. I told D and he laughed for about 3 hours off of that.

thee modern isis said...

Nice going Sherlock.

I always knew you'd eat just about anything.. this so proves it.

I'm making paper tarts at the next Ya-Ya get together in 2010!

Monie said...

@ tash: You're an asshole, dude. LMAO! Paper tarts?! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo, I seriously hate you!

I'll be seeing a Yaya tonight...Nik is doing my brows.

Charles said...

Wow....you just forgot the wrapper was on it??? You must've been hungry...

Monie said...

@ c: I didn't forget, per se...I was in a dark room and just started to eat...wasn't really paying attention. LOL!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Da hell??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Monie said...

@ ms. b: I know, I know...LOL!

Brionne said...

WOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! That's REAL deep!! And I thought I was the fat one... u got one up on me!! LMAO!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

Why is everybody acting like they haven't done that before? I mean, I haven't but I'm sure they have. LOL

Look at you taking my If I Ruled The Blog World advice seriously and commenting back to people. LOL

Diddy Bop said...

lmao. that is all.

Monie said...

@ bri: LOL! Fatness, girl!

@ rah: I got your comment via email and responded that way. *gut punch* LOL!

@ e: Girl...LOL!

That Girl Tam said...

LMAO!!

Thank you for posting this...I laughed OUT LOUD!! That was hilarious!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...how stupid did YOU feel? HAHAHAHA

kit von b. said...

lmfaoooooooooooooo. get it together monie.

-KB

John "JP" Pickens said...

HOLY SHIT.

Janelle said...

that's hilarious monie...