Friday, April 11, 2008

TMI...Friday?

I saw this on X Factor's blog and stole it. LOL! I'm admitting that shit straight out. I. Stole. It.
Hell, we all do it. Don't judge me.

For some reason, sex has been on my mind A LOT lately so this fit.

1. Lace or silk? How about both? I love how silky panties feel but love how lacy ones look.

2. Do you subscribe to (or regularly buy) any "dirty" magazines? Which ones? No...do women do this?

3. Have you ever had sex in the water (tub/pool/lake/ocean)? Tried it in the pool but that didn't work out so well. Have done it a FEW times in the shower. I don't give a FUCK about getting my hair wet. I'll blow dry it later. Or if I'm really good...HE'LL blow dry it later. LOL!

4. The three words that best describe you in bed are... Vocal, hungry, soaked.
Hahahahahaha!

5. The three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are... Talented, vocal, large. LMAO!

6. Did you lose your virginity as an impetuous youth, "to prove that you loved him," because of a romantic gesture, a newlywed, or other? He was my first real boyfriend so I thought it was the right thing to do. Eh.

****BONUS ROUND****
Name three words that:
Get you excited: Ooh shit, girl
Make you squirm: 'Bout to cum
Make you laugh: Shh, be quiet

13 comments:

GreatWhyte said...

LMFAO @ the idea that you stole THIS post out of all of them! I'm glad you're here (well at MY spot!)... Welcome :)

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

No to number 3, but I've always wanted to have sex in a jacuzzi...

Tom_Gurl said...

Great...now I have sex on my mind....

*side eye to you*

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

"Vocal, Hungry & Soaked" Those are 3 strong words right there. Especially Hungry.

Monie said...

@ x: I know, right? It was on my mind, though...

@ puddin: Sex in a jacuzzi? *thinking*

@ milly: LOL! Sorry babes!

@ topmack: LOL! I think all 3 are pretty accurate.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

These are the responses from a young woman who didn't know which magazine she wanted to grace the cover of??? ::scratchin my head::

I don't understand....[LOL]

FeFe Johnson said...

lmao @ shhh be quiet!

Skoolboi Krush said...

"Ooh shit, girl" - Damn, how many times have I said that one. LOL

anonymousnupe said...

You sho gettin' nasty in your old age. Holla.

Ms.LadyCop said...

shh, be quiet!!! LMAO!!! this is soo funny in the moment

Rashan Jamal said...

Trying to think of an appropriate comment, but distracted by vocal, hungry and soaked. LOL

Monie said...

@ ms.b: You are TOO funny! LMAO!

@ da vinci: Yeah, I laugh when I hear it too.

@ krush: I absolutely L.O.V.E. when guys say that in the act. Let's me know I'm putting in WORK!

@ nupe: LMAO! Is that nasty?

@ tokeyo: Haven't seen you here before. Welcome! And I agree! LOL!

@ rah: Sorry, babes, didn't mean to distract you. LOL!

stephanie said...

LOL! i don't have anything else to say...