Thursday, May 3, 2007

Yo, some wind for my bitch.

The. Funniest. Shit. Ever. LOL!
Did you see this Top Model episode? Did you see the recent recap show where Natasha was a "rapper"? Dammit, dude, get with it! I LMAO'd for real!

Anyway, I've been away for a while. Between work and school, life has generally been kicking my ass. But it's all good in the hood.
I heard back from the Ohio Collision Registration Board. Turns out that Snipes Auto is *not* registered with the State of Ohio. Well, duh. They forwarded my case info to the Attorney General and some other state agency. They'd like to investigate him as well. I didn't imagine all this would happen but I'm happy he'll pay for what he did. The court date for my small claims case is coming up next week. I'm almost positive he won't show but if he does...whoooo! I can't wait to see how he explains himself.
I went to an allergy doctor the other day. I finally got fed up with the itchy, watery, sneezy, cloggy bullshit I go through every summer. Let me just say that allergy tests are THE PITS! I had an allergic reaction to almost everything I got tested on! My back looked like I had a million huge mosquito bites. I was tempted to take a picture and post it but you would have seriously thrown up in your mouth. A little bit. I found out that I'm allergic to pretty much everything except mold. Even cats, which is weird cause I've had cats before. I got a prescription for Allegra and Rhinocort. I hope it friggin works! *fingers crossed*
D and I got into this morning because sometimes he's super critical of me and he hurts my feelings. I don't think he understands there are just certain things you don't say to your girl. Ever. LOL! We've made up now but I was real close to doing something bad to him...like wiping my ass with his toothbrush or throwing his Xbox across the parking lot. LMAO! Naw, I'm not crazy like that but sometimes he takes me there, dammit!
Anyway, it's almost closing time so I'm out. I'll holla!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lordy...he must have said something real bad to have thinking about the toothbrush and xbox treatment.

Monie said...

LOL! I think that I might be (maybe) a little extra sensitve. But he knows this and he still pushes my buttons. LOL!

ListenToLeon.net said...

Is that a man in the first photo?! That thing on it's knees looks rather strong and intimidating! LOL

Please don't wipe your ass on anyone's toothbrush. The thought alone took your sex appeal down two levels!