Thursday, February 21, 2008

***BREAKING NEWS***

Holy hell.

At the 3 p.m. deadline, the Cavaliers completed two separate trades involving the Chicago Bulls and Seattle Supersonics.
The Cavs sent guards Larry Hughes and Shannon Brown and forwards Drew Gooden and Cedric Simmons to Chicago for center/forward Ben Wallace and forward Joe Smith. The Cavs then acquired guard/forward Wally Szczerbiak and guard Delonte West from Seattle for forwards Ira Newble and Donyell Marshall.



Good riddance to Larry "Mr. Glass" Hughes!

Shannon Brown who?

Oh, Drew. He was a beast, lightweight. That's a bit of a loss.

Cedric Simmons...? Was he a towel boy?

Ira Newble surprised me these last few games but he can kick rocks.

Donyell "Big Booty" Marshall. He had some good moments but...peace, homie!


OOOOHHHHHHHHH I am so excited!!!! Big Ben?! WHAT?! I think it'll take a while for things to mesh but I'm glad we made these moves. Would have been sweet as hell to get Jason Kidd but I knew that wasn't gonna happen.

LET'S GO CAVS!!!!!

3 comments:

eclectik said...

AND a sports fan
Why are you NOT single!?!?

LOL@Mr. Glass

Team is lookin good!

e.

Monie said...

@ eclectik: Oh, but I am single... *wink*

Don said...

Monie...I know you love Lebron and all, but c'mon now...Ben Wallace is seriously washed up. lol.

Cavs GM Ferry only made that trade to "make it seem like" he's doing something.

Larry Hughes was playing pretty good, lately. Cavs need scorers.