Friday, February 29, 2008

Randomlicious









These are all just random pictures that I have in my phone right now. See how crazy my brain is? They all have a meaning and they are all funny as hell. In their own special way.
Anyway, that's all I got. LOL! Task: Post 5 random pictures from your phone. And if you don't have a camera phone, you're wack. Have a good weekend!!!






15 comments:

Diddy Bop said...

lol @ muffin tops. and ur hair is lookin great. i think ill do this :)

Jazzy said...

Awwwwwww cute! I'll do this on Monday.

I'm enjoying my three day weekend already! Yaaaaaaaay! LOL

Enjoy your weekend girlie!

Sha Boogie said...

Not the muffin tops..good grief! And you know I want to know the meanings! I will def take random pics for you,hope ur ready!..lol

kit von b. said...

ur hair is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO poppin monie!!!

-karrie b.

TrinaBeingTrina said...

Why in the world would you have a picture of the comcast tv guide. I'm real mad about that! hahaha

I'm just as equally mad about the shot of the muffins. hahaha

La said...

Your hair is so pretty!



Aw the bear made me smile so hard :) Cute!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

Am I still wack if I dont have a camera phone b/c I have a camera instead?

I would do this, but all my pictures would wind up being of me. Oh yeah, and I got to write the Making the Blog posts... Oh well, maybe next time.

*grumbling about being given homework*

Don said...

I like the randomness, Monie.

Enjoyed the random pics.

eclectik said...

Is that your hair?

If so...

WOW be single.


LOVE the random flicks.

e.

Charles said...

Loving the random pics. I don't take pics on my phone though...but I like that 3rd pic. I'm assuming that you from behind. Two things...what kind of phone is that, and secondly, someone's lookin kinda cute from the rear view...

Janelle said...

You're hair looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair defintely looks fab!

Anonymous said...

I'm a newbie here. Love your site!

I added some random flicks to my page.

Laydia said...

I'm all kinds of late, but LOVE THE HAIR!!

mp1 said...

I'm late with this one too, but I think I just found my inspiration for a post today. I'm gonna do this.