Friday, February 22, 2008

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Nintendo has debuted the Wii Racing Wheel that will be sold with the Mario Kart game. I've heard that it's already selling in some video game stores and I'm assuming you can use it for other games as well...

How damn cute is this?


I'm into video games so this was exciting news for me. It really got out of hand for a moment, though. D rented Mass Effect for me and I played that shit like a crackhead. I'm talking 13 hours straight some days. I dig RPG's so I was way into this shit. I made my character have hot monkey sex with another character and all that! Needless to say, I beat the game within a matter of about two weeks and I am feigning like a muthasucka. They are developing Mass Effect 2 and I CANNOT. WAIT.

I'm sooooooooo sleepy. I'll holla later. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

5 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... I am so getting this... I went on ebay japan to get the tennis racket, bat, and golf club extensions for my wii controller... dont even know if even available in the US yet.. and I will def. be getting the wheel as well!

Monie said...

Whaaaaaaaat? Tennis racket, bat and golf club extensions??? OMG, you just gave me a heart palpitation, Eb!

Tom_Gurl said...

Um....how have the US NOT got the racket et al? That's been over here since dot! Hmmm....could it be that the US is lacking some?

I say all this to end with...I don't have a Wii....but I really want one!!!

anonymousnupe said...

I hope your avatar made the other monkey use a virtual condom. Computer viruses are the most difficult kind to get rid of. They hide in your cache and stuff.

kit von b. said...

i'm excited for this!!!!

-karrie b.