I took this quiz at http://www.colorquiz.com/. Plus I needed something to post about sooo...LOL
Here are my results:
YOUR EXISTING SITUATION
Sensitive; needs esthetic surroundings, or an equally sensitive and understanding partner with whom to share a warm intimacy.
Very true. D says that I'm sometimes too sensitive. I admit...I'm an emotional chick but I will kick your fucking ass if need be.
YOUR STRESS SOURCES
Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates her and inhibits her readiness to give herself freely. While she wants to surrender and let herself go, she regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, she feels, will lift her above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.
Man...I don't know about this one. I do hesitate to show weakness. I sorta detest weakness in others. But I don't think that I do anything on purpose to portray myself as unique and distinctive. Hmmmm...
YOUR RESTRAINED CHARACTERISTICS
An unadmitted lack of confidence makes her careful to avoid open conflict and she feels she must make the best of things as they are. Feels that things stand in her way, that circumstances are forcing her to compromise and forgo some pleasures for the time being.
Aw, man. LOL! When I really, really thought about this...it's true. I do sometimes tend to just make the best of what I have instead of fighting for what I really want. I hate conflict and I do try to avoid it. Unless you have done me wrong and then I will fight your ass. That lack of confidence will remain UNADMITTED because I don't think that's true! LOL! Unless they mean, lack of confidence to go and find and fight for the things I want. Then, maybe...
As far as circumstances and compromise...that is OH SO true. I don't really feel like I've started living yet. Right now my main goal is to finish school and then life will come after that. There is so much that I want to do but school is priority numero uno.
YOUR DESIRED OBJECTIVE
Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand her fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.
This describes me down to the T. There isn't much that can get me down. I believe deeply that there is always someone worse off than me and that life is what you make it. Who am I to complain about anything? I have been so, so blessed. I really could not ask for more.
YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM
Takes a delight in action and wants to be respected and esteemed for her personal accomplishments.
Um, maybe. I guess sometimes I am on some "look at me, be proud of me" type stuff. Is that an actual problem? LOL! Screw off, Color Quiz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
now i wanna take this test!
-KB
I took the test...my results were wack. They just weren't me at all. Except for the part that indicated I was preoccupied with things of an erotically stimulating nature. That part was dead on! lol
As for yours, I can see little bits and pieces of you...But the "lack confidence"? I don't pick up that vibe from you at all!
Your motto to the left...
Celebrities walk on the red carpet because they're famous...I walk on toilet paper because I'm THE SHIT!" Obviously you think very highly of yourself! LOL
@ kb: Take it, take it!
@ diva: You freak! LOL! And I'm cracking up at you pointing out my motto. It's meant as a joke but really...if I don't think I'm the shit, who will? Except my Daddy...LOL!
I guess colors arent my thing cuz my results were stupid and completely didnt relate
I took the test and was actually VERY surprised by the results...
Much of it describe me and my current situation to a "T".
So much so that I plan to do a similar post!!
Why did I pick all the dark colors first? Does that mean I'm depressed? LOL
and how come I had 2 actual problems when you only had one?
This thing is rigged.
@ eb: You can't fool the Color Quiz. You must have done something wrong. Take it again. LOL!
@ ms. b: Can't wait to see your post!
@ rah: Are you REALLY surprised that you had two problems? LOL! Are you gonna post about this? I wanna see your results.
Post a Comment