Although I have class tonight (boooooooo!) today is shaping up to be pretty nice. Dozen roses and diamond hoop earrings...can't beat it!
Enjoy your Valentine's Day and use protection! = )
Monie's mental musings about life, family, work, school, sports, relationships, television, fashion, and why the FUCK the candy dish up front is empty ALREADY!!!!
Monie's mental musings about life, family, work, school, sports, relationships, television, fashion, and why the FUCK the candy dish up front is empty ALREADY!!!!
8 comments:
Hey, happy "V" day,
Sincerly
Un-boo'd Nic 08'
Roses....diamond earrings....from who????????????
Lol @ use protection...damn too late! lol! I'M KIDDING! I'm not tryna have Ms Diva kick my butt..! I really am kidding!
Oh yeah-Happy Valentines day Lil Monie!!!
Happy V-Day Monie!
Like TG...I wanna know from whom!!!
Happy Valentine's Day to you too girlie!
That's wassup!!! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day Monie!!!
D lol
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaalllyy!! Did you guys go out for dinner then????
Come on lady-spill the beans!!
Post a Comment