I have had a crazy day and just had a random thought:
What would you guys think about having a meet n greet? We could all meet up in a city and kick it for a weekend.
As much as I hate it, I have really come to enjoy you losers and reading your blogs has become a part of my daily routine. I'd really dig meeting some of my blog fam.
The only person that I know in real life (lol) is Isis and that's cause she's one of my bestest homegirls.
Anywho, just throwing the thought out there. Whaddya think? Holla in the comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That sounds fun, you seem like a person I'd chill with. Unfortunately.. my blog name is not a lie. Lol. You can pretend I'm there though. Unless yall (whoever may respond) come to Philly :)
This is another one of those times I HATE being in the UK! Unless you wonderful people wanna bring the party here....how about it? We have SUNSHINE...!?!!?
That's wassup! Hell, we're in the same city so we could do lunch or something. Let me know.
@ e: LOL! I've never been to Philly. That's definitely on the list of places to visit.
@ Millz: Your sunshine won't pay for a $5,000 plane ticket! LOL! I am going to visit the UK. I am speaking that into existence.
@ SBC: We can definitely do lunch one day soon! We'll have to hook that up...
Sounds like a plan to me!!!
That would be hella fun!!!
I have like 50 hours of vacation time that i'm just waiting to spend!
Let's go somewhere pretty...
I doubt my wife would approve, since y'all so foxy and everything. Besides, you don't know about my blog anyway, so I was proly not invited, LOL! I'd have to attend the Commenters Anonymous Soiree.
Whose buying my ticket?..LOL I would def do that, minus the crazy people!
I'm new to this blogging thing, but i really enjoy ur blog. im in Cleveland also. Meet 'n Greet sounds fun, let me know, on my very new blog!
Post a Comment