Friday, February 22, 2008

Motivational Posters

Just got this in a forward and I had to post. I think this Pepsi is making me loopy.



Idiots. LOL!


Four, though?! BWHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Ooh! I dare Karrie B to rock this look out in public and take pics. She's SO fly, she could pull it off and I know how she loves being a picture whore. LOL!



I SUCK at Guitar Hero. Sometimes, it is this serious. LOL!






Ha! They shoulda never gave yall nakkas money!






Oh nooooooooooooooo....LOL!

This one kilt me! LOL! And I don't know why! LOL!

11 comments:

Don said...

hahahahahaha @ your comments on dude with all the shirts on

Brionne said...

This is hilarious!! But that last one takes the cake!!! "He's soooo HOOOOD!!!"

kit von b. said...

lmaooooo @ the chic layin down...the worst!

-karrie b.

kit von b. said...

AHHHHHHHH i just peeped ur caption about me. i adore u!!!

-karrie b.

kit von b. said...

AHHHHHHHH i just peeped ur caption about me. i adore u!!!

-karrie b.

Jazzy said...

Dude with the four collars...that's taking poppin your colla to a whole nother level. How could his friends let him do that to himself?

I for one, would not have been in that pic with him! hmmph!

Eb the Celeb said...

I got this in an email... hilarious... did you see the myspace one though... the chick is trying to take a sexy pic in the bathroom and has a turd in the toilet... I almost fell out!

mp1 said...

This is too funny....I can't laugh at the last one though because that might be me after too many drinks. I've been the bandit before. lol

And teh big girl looking like britney spears....that's classic. I can't believe that's real. lol

Rashan Jamal said...

LMAO @ these...especially the myspace joint.

Sha Boogie said...

Mad at it!!! Specially myspace chick and the ninja -- sheeiiitt..he gonna get that 'ninja' drinking offa other people's shit, ewww!!!

Monie said...

lmmfao @ Sha!