Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Heheheheeee

I did not party like a rockstar this past weekend. I was kinda sick all weekend. Went home Friday night, called myself taking a nap and didn't wake up until about 2am. I was supposed to kick it Saturday night but I just felt like crap so I stayed in. It was a pretty wack weekend but I have some parties coming up so I'll be making up for it. Me and a girlfriend are going to Virginia Beach in two weeks. Oh, how the alcohol will flow.

Anyway, can't write much. We are having a visit from corporate HR. I'm not worried but other people should be. LOL!

Have a good day!

4 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

Aww sorry to hear you were sick...but that upcoming trip sounds like a good'un!

Jazzy said...

Awww...I'm sure you'll make up for it. Hope you're feeling much better!

Eb the Celeb said...

Hope your feeling better!

kit von b. said...

u better take some flics!!!

-KB