Friday, March 14, 2008

Party Like A Rockstar

That's what I'll be doing this weekend. Details to follow. I'm sure I'll have tons of funny stories.

I watched the Beyonce DVD last night. Those gotdamn dancers...whew! Get me bodied, indeed! However, that lacefront...tragic.

Why is it that when I post regularly, yall nikkas slack off?

There's this chick at my job, right? She's a sweet girl, kinda sheltered, but sweet. Man, this girl can RUN HER MOUTH! If she's not stopping by my office to talk, she's sending me IM's all.day.long. About the stupidest shit ever in life. I try to respond to everything but sometimes I get so agitated. It's like...I know you're bored over there but I'm NOT! How am I supposed to work when I have fifty-leven IM's popping up from you all day! Example:

Kathy, Chatty [3:50 PM]:

so my sides hurt right?

Middle, Monie [3:50 PM]:

k

Kathy, Chatty [3:50 PM]:

well mr. chad (her pushy ass boyfriend) wants me to go with him to the driving range so i can get some practice.....

Kathy, Chatty [3:50 PM]:

i'm not gonna be able to move

Middle, Monie [3:50 PM]:

lol tell him you can't

Kathy, Chatty [3:51 PM]:

no.....he's really excited to go

Middle, Monie [3:51 PM]:

well...get a heating pad...?

Kathy, Chatty [3:51 PM]:

oh i have the portable kind that you wrap around you

Kathy, Chatty [3:51 PM]:

therma heat

Kathy, Chatty [3:51 PM]:

or whatever they are called

Middle, Monie [3:52 PM]:

cool


Could I have sounded any less interested??? All the messages are like this. The tie she bought Chad, the puppy pushy ass is trying to get her to get, the spider she killed in her pantry last night. Duuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeee! She even texts me when she's on vacation. Or when I'm out "sick". Or when she's driving to work. *sigh* I set my IM to appear offline today and she's emailing me this shit instead! *shooting myself in the head*


I gave a girlfriend of mine her first big O. LMMFAO! Not what you're thinking, nasty faces! She had never had one before so I bought her a litle vibrator and sent it to her. I included a note that said I couldn't tell her how to use it but she'd KNOW if she was doing it right. She emailed me the next day extremely jubilant! She said she had no idea what she'd been missing. LOL!

We were due to get our raises next month. They have been delayed until June. I got 12% last year. The average for this year is 2.5%. Can we say bullshit? *logging onto monster.com*

*looking up calorie content of Tequila and Hennessy*

*yawn* I'm tired. I might sneak out of here a little bit early today.

Adios, amigos y amigas! Que pases un buen fin de semana!

12 comments:

thee modern isis said...

Details please, thanks.

You already did 50-11 posts, one more about the details of this weekend are not going to hurt.

I'm mad you're passing out pure romance items as gifts. Atleast she didn't fall asleep with it, like *ahem* did. -laughs-

Pretty J said...

I read your blog all the time, just don't comment that much so keep them coming!!

Jazzy said...

I gave a girlfriend of mine her first big O.

Girl I read that line and my face actually cocked to the side like WTF!!! Let me find out Monie in the middle stands for something else! LOL

Please shoot that Chatty Cathy bytch...she is ULTRA boring! I can't even talk about her anymore.

Bey's dancers...HAWT!!!! That main one in the get me bodied video...gets me bodied EVERYtime!!! Me likey him a lot and he aint even my type!

I'll be waiting for the play by play post on Monday!

Brionne said...

Ahhh... a vibrator... "The gift that just keeps on giving" LOL!!

FeFe Johnson said...

I have too many people like that at my job. If you deal with it long enough, learn how to defensively converse. (That would be when you have an escape route from the conversation that you can use at a moments notice) My co-workers aren't as bad as your friend, but I'm sure that if you put her on your ignore list on aim and defensively converse over the phone, you'll eliminate half of the useless banter.

You're friend owes you something big for the gift you gave her.

mp1 said...

Go party like a rockstar!!! Totally dude!!

I was thinking wtf when you said you gave ya girl her first O! I was thinking "Maybe I'll stop by here more often!" lol

kit von b. said...

arggggh i have too many friends like this. its like, 'i have a random thought, lemme tell karrie about it'...grrrrrr!

-karrie b.

Rashan Jamal said...

I get the chatty Kathy convos just about every day. Someone is having a one way conversation with me saying uh huh, yeah? while looking at my phone.

I'll be back for the rockstar stories.

John "JP" Pickens said...

so, women buy women vibrators? MORE shit women can get away with that men just aren't privy to.

eclectik said...

1. Jealous
2. I cannot get past "Chatty Kathy"
Puahahahahahahahah

Love me some M

eclectik-relaxation.com

Jazzy said...

Still waiting for this Rockstar post.

SMH...Just like a friggin Rockstar to post all late on their own damn blog!

swag_ambassador said...

you shouldnta said LOL in the aim convo lol.. from what ive noticed, any laughter gives the impression that you actually paid attention to the convo.. i usually just say "oh.." the dots after really help..

yea i kno, im dumb..LOL