Even when I don't have anything to write about...I really do enjoy this blog shit. Maybe it's the voyeur in me but I love seeing how other people think and getting a peek into other people's lives.
WAIT! LMMFAO!!!! I just got 4 restricted calls to my phone. Each time I answered, each time I heard a TV in the background and then the person hung up. I know who I thought it was but I wasn't even close. That was Tracy. The girlfriend of my friend Corey. The girlfriend I didn't know he had. It's cool with me that he has one cause he and I aren't like that. I've known him since I was like...15 and we never went there. He was just my boy. Anyway, occassionally he'd sent me text messages telling me to have a good day or he was thinking about me and wanted to say hi. Cool. Well, I guess Tracy has been doing some investigating and found that along with me he'd send that text to her and several other chicks. LOL! She called me to find out what the nature of our relationship was. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! I am dying over here. She sounded young. I felt bad for her. So I told her what she wanted to know. No, we never had sex. No, I don't talk to him often. No, I haven't seen him since at least last year. No, I don't drive a black Altima. LMAO! She asked me if I got some pictures from him this morning. I said no. She said she believed that he and I weren't like that because apparently he's been sending naked flicks to some chicks this morning. And if I was screwing him I would have gotten them too, I guess. *dead* I would beat Corey's ass if he sent me some bullshit like that.
LMAOOOOOOOOO! Yo, I am so tickled right now. That's the first time somebody's chick has ever called me on some shit like this. Good luck, Tracy. Corey...tighten that shit up. LOL!
So...I have lost my train of thought now. LOL! Oh yeah! Love letters. Here's who I love to read and why:
karrie b - I love karrie cause she's as bubbly as champagne. Her style is awesome and she's funny as hell. When she was in some club and somebody made it rain and she picked up some money and made it rain again...classic! I was dying laughing when I read that and I have loved her ever since.
e - I am drawn to talented people and this girl's talent has no boundaries. She's a real chick and I love her to pieces.
Charles - I was hooked on his blog when I first came across it. In some ways he reminds me a lot of D. Smart as hell and always thinking! LOL! This dude has a big heart and I can't wait until he meets his match. It's gonna happen, Chuckie Cheese. No matter how hard you try to fight it. LOL
SBC - Again with the talent. She inspires me in ways she can't even imagine. She's funny and so damn cute I can't stand it.
Milly - Oh, my Milly. LOL! I think she's been here before cause this girl is wise beyond her years. She's funny and smart and the accent...loves it! I am proud to say that I have an official international friend. As soon as I hit the lotto, I'm coming for a visit!
Jazzy J - She's like the big sister I never wanted. LOL! She can call me ashy and I'll still love her. The queen of advice and one smart cookie. This is the chick to have in your corner.
eclectik - This guy is insane...but I love it. He has me cracking up on the daily. I love the way his mind works and he has a great sense of style. *sigh* Wish I knew what he looked like. LOL!
Ghetto EC - This chick is hilarious and her stories are the best. It was addiction at first read.
Tash - My YaYa. My little Pecan Tart. (Make me some? Please? LOL) Even though we don't see each other often, I hope you know I always have your back. You are my girl and I forgive you for being related to Nik. LOL!
Don - Sometimes I just wanna crawl inside his brain and see what makes him tick. Even when I don't want to think...he makes me. His posts are just...like that. As I said, I am drawn to talented people. This dude definitely has that. He gives great advice...even if it's not what I want to hear. LOL Don is the homie.
Ms. B - Crazy as hell but a great woman. She has that NY style that I love. I can see her sweet side but I know she'd kick some ass in a minute. Ms. B is the shit.
No Sex - This chick has the biggest heart ever! I am so happy for her right now I can't see straight. She deserves all the good that life has to offer.
Neill - He's hilarious and his kids are the cutest...well...besides my nephews. LOL He seems like a cool dad and I admire that about him.
Nic - I can't really remember how I came across her blog but I was hooked! She's sorta complex and a helluva writer. She's someone I would kick it with in real life.
Rah - I am oh so glad I found his blog. Some of his posts have me laughing until I am dead. Literally on the floor, dead. His humor and his smarts are uber attractive. Did I just say uber? Rah is the kinda dude I'd go on a date with. But then his anti-social ass would probably never call me so scratch that. LMAO!
S-Boog - Oh, I love my little Sha!!!! I found her through Tam's blog and I was hooked like it was crack! This girl is so damn funny and gorgeous I can't take it. Sha is the real deal! There are a few blogs that I might skip some days because of time restraints but Sha's aint one of them.
Jane - I can't remember how I found her blog but again...I was hooked. It took me a whole weekend to read through her archives and I was one of those annoying people that got to the most recent post and begged her to start writing again. She has a brilliant mind!
Tam - I fucking love this blog. Tam is like...I can't even describe it. She's so real with her shit, detailing all her ups and downs for all the world to see. She's brave and funny and smart. I really dig this chick.
Thic - His brain is awesome. His posts really make me feel what he's feeling at the time and that's rare. He's an awesome dude.
T Mae - I love her. LOL! Her video posts are some of the funniest shit I've EVER seen. She's so cute and so smart and talented. She's great!
Alright, sugar butts. Work is calling. I have done all the sweetcaking I can do for one day. I am drained. Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
SMH @ the little girl calling you. If she knows he sent naked pics, then what the hell is she verifying??!!!! The pics alone are enough to step. She sounds young to me and I can't even hear her. LOL!
AWWWWWWWWWW thnx for my shout out!!!!
I could kick it with Millz, MsB and Rah offline all day!!! Sboog gets an honorable mention from me because she is just HILARIOUS!!
PS...did you moisturize the situation today?!!! LOL!!!
OMG!! Love you like a fat kid loves cake! *tears* I feel so extra special with sauce on top. Yum. Ohhh..and OP hearts me too! You guys!!
Awwwwww ((((((((((HUGS)))))))) I heart you too Monie!! :-)
Thanks for the lub AND for the post idea cuz I'm DEFINITELY jackin' it!!
LOL
Ok.. I swear I have been trying to blog ALL day but never get the chance to. I have been putting together proposals all day.
awwwww sweet pea! I got a shout out. You are silly but I know you have my back.. most def. the feeling is mutual. Lmao@forgiving me for being related to Nik.. she has her moments.
Wow.. I make pecan tarts at every family get together.. I'll probably make some for Easter if you come over Nik's house. I'm making red velvet cupcakes too.. hope to see ya!
Awwww thanks for the love letter. Hmmm...gotta watch how I say that...don't want my Mrs. pulling a Tracy on me.
**looking around** um...who you coming to visit? International friend...girl I just pretend to like you! lol (that's for calling me weird!! lol)
Now that's all outta the way....my lil Monie...aww look at her sending me a love letter! Bless her heart! I've been told I'm wise beyund my years by quite a few people...*shrugs* maybe I am....but thanks for the compliment anyways!!
Thankfully it won't cost me $5 grand to come to the States...so I might come visit you before you come to visit me...hold tight!!
And this blog idea is swiped! Hmm....I'm wondering where the other post is...........*side eye to yoooooou!*
wow...me? Really? shucks. lol. I am incredulous. Thank you.
I like this idea, imma steal it with your permission of course.
lol @ sugar butts. you like me! you really like me! :D
...and i love monie because she's the bomb diggity. i love her posts, her fashion sense is lovely, her hair is all that and a bag of potato chips, she's funny, she's down to earth aaanddd... she's popular. lol.
blog-hugs!
I would totally call you!!! I'm only anti social with ugly people. LOL
Thanks...redbone, great sense of humor, LeBron loving, good girlfriend, loves shopping, long-hair woman. I appreciate the blog love.
AWWWWW!!! Yay!! Monie loves me!! And I love Monie!! :)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love my monie!!!! i'm so glad u found...when u come 2 ny we can make it rain on em together. love ya girlie!!!
-karrie b.
Hahahahahaa! She called you 4 times before she finally spoke. Oh....she's definitely a youngin'.
Anyway, thanks for the luv suga!
:)
Post a Comment