Sunday, March 30, 2008

If I Ruled the Blog World - Making the Blog Homework

For those who aren't privy to what the hell I'm referring to in this post, please see Rashan's link on my blogroll and peep the ridiculousness of what I have to do. LOL!

Ok, here we go. If I ruled the blog world, here is how it would be:

1) Once a month, every blogger would have to do a video post of a weekend day in the life of themselves. From waking to laying their head down at night.

2) Every blogger would have to contribute $100 to the Monie and TomGurl to NY fund.

3) Once every 6 months, THE karrie b would act as my personal stylist. We would have unlimited funds and be able to travel anywhere to shop.

4) I would have the authority to inspect the "packages" of certain male bloggers to see if they are liars or not.

5) Eclectik would show his face. Heh.

6) Once a year, we would have a big blogger blow out bash on an exotic island.

7) At my discretion, Rah would show up to my house with pizza and tequila. We'd eat, drink, watch a game and then he'd go home. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!

8) I would be able to speak Spanish fluently. And adopt a British accent. And speak Spanish with a British accent.

9) Gas prices would go back to 99 cents a gallon. This $3 shit is ridiculous!!!!

10) And finally, if I ruled the Blog World, I would never have to do a post like this again. It made my head hurt.

8 comments:

Jazzy said...

LOL...silly!

Any man that talks about his package regularly is lying...when a man REALLY has it going on, there's no need to talk about it. You gotta watch the QUIET ones like RJ when they show up late at night with a pizza - it aint about the pizza..and you aint lettin him just go home alone! LOL!

You killin me with the NY fund! LOL!

Jazzy said...

PS...book a hotel EARLY. You don't have to pay anything to hold a room with a credit card. That time of year, hotels are REAL expensive (nearly $500/nightly) the closer you get.

Anonymous said...

LOL..funny post!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

LMAO @ your hurting head!

Rashan Jamal said...

Why I gotta leave? Wait, that wasn't the point. Jose or Patron? Pepperoni or Mushroom? Leave or Stay? LMAO!!!

I'm a get on that video post idea next week. I already got too many posts in my head for this week.

I'm totally down for the blogger blow out. Just be prepared for lots of me talking ish about people, cuz that's what I do.

swag_ambassador said...

i memba when i could put a dub in the tank and have an almost full tank of gas.. im bout to start jogging everywhere.. or ridin a bike..

ive never heard a british spanish.. hmmm

Monie said...

@ diva: You are so right. I'm gonna hold my hotel now. Thanks, toots!

@ gotta: Thanks!

@ 68: I'm not creative so this was tough for me. I suck. LOL!

@ rah: Jose and pepperoni, please! LOL I don't want a video post where you are just sitting there talking. You have to take us through a day in the life of Rah.

@ swag: I remember when you used to give someone a ride and they'd give you $5 for gas and you'd be straight. $5 won't get you nothing but fumes now.

kit von b. said...

awwwww!!! i would so be honored to be your personal stylist!!! we would have so much fun.

that video documentary is actually not a bad idea.

baha @ u speaking spanish with a british accent.

i fucks wit you monie.

-KB