Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Part-Time Blogger

LOL! (*Side-eye at Milly*) In an effort to NOT become a PT blogger here's another random post.

I'm eating a plum right now and it's super good. Sweet and tangy. Yum-o. Copyright Rachael Ray.

If I let you get in front of me, you better give me the thank you hand wave! I didn't have to let you over! Asshole.

Chris Paul makes my vagina do jumping jacks. Got. Damn.

I was tempted to leave my yoga clothes on when I got back down to my office. Alas...I had to change. They were comfy.

I have no talent. My brother can draw and he plays the sax. My sister can do hair and decorate the hell out of a room. I can do...nothing. That sorta sucks.

She didn't call. Maybe the message wasn't passed on. Maybe she didn't want to. Hm.

10 pounds in 2 weeks. That's crazy to me. I never thought I'd be able to do it.

I feel sooooooo relaxed right now...I don't want to do anything.

(((((hugs))))) to Robin Monique...

I have been ITCHING to buy new clothes but I'm gonna wait until I hit my target weight. After that...watch out!

I bought myself a diamond ring. I've never bought myself major jewelry like this. It's pretty. I like it. Not too much. Only a quarter carat, I think, total weight.

I have to get an Ipod. I put a few songs (Carrie Underwood, Hoobastank, Raheem Devaughn, Marvin Gaye) on my crappy mp3 player and now it's full. 178 songs? Blech! F U Sansa Express!

Since I transferred schools I have written more papers in half of a semester than I have done in 2 years at my old school. Whoa.

Post my grade, jackass face, so I can submit my tuition reimbursement!

Sometimes my legs itch something CRAZY when I'm working out and really exerting myself. What does that mean???? That shit drives me NUTS!

I can't wait until flag football starts again. That was a good ass workout. They wanted me to play in the winter league. Uhhh...nuh. You see that? It's called snow.

We have a new Super Walmart in our area. These people are acting like it's Mecca or something. There's also a new Ikea in Cincinnati (*wink @ e). People camped out for two days so they'd be the first customers. Has it ever been that serious? Ever???

I did some research on mi familia. My family is from Tennessee and South Carolina. My poppa's side of the family is African American, Native American and Irish. My great, great, great granddad on my mom's side had 25 kids! Rolling stone, for real!

I could possibly be moving into a much bigger office in the next couple weeks. That will rock. What will rock even more is not having my boss stare at me across the hallway. Yessssssssssssss

I love you 2 much
To let you hurt me again
Though leaving you is like
Walking in the wind
I can't return or turn around
Or let this wall I built
Come down
For you, at least
I love me 2 much
To not find peace
That piece of me
I got rid of
When I gave you
My love -- Eric Roberson, I Love U 2 Much
Yall betta get on it...he's the shit.

That's all I got. I'm ready to start reading now.

Peace out, homies!


Wait...I had to add something to this. LOL There are some people who have commented and have asked me to come check them out. I'm a blog stalker so please just know that I will get to you as soon as I can. I get so busy and by the time I get home the last thing I wanna do is jump on the computer. And because I'm so anal, I can't just start reading from today and go forward. I'll be all up in your archives. I like to get a sense of who you are. Anyway, that's it. Didn't want people to think that I'm a loser who didn't return the favor. I thank you all for reading my crap. LOL!

OOH! Another thing...Charles asked me in another post what kinda phone I had. It's a Voyager. By Verizon. I fucking love this phone. You should get one. And Verizon should give me a credit for this free promo.

Ok, that's all for real. Bye!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st

Anonymous said...

I'm tired of always being last.
Anywhoo...


No talent! That's not true. You can write!!!! :)

"We have a new Super Walmart" Do they sell *you know what's*

Don said...

They say diamonds are a girls best friend. Im tripping on the Sansa Express because I bought my little cousin an MP3 player for the holidays. He was like..Sansa Express?

I think the itching may be the nerves in your legs. I used to have the same problem back when I played basketball. Nothing major ever happened behind it though.

Jazzy said...

Two posts in two days????????? ^5 to Millz!

Lotion on the legs...might be dry skin.

Congrats on ten pounds in two weeks! Go head wit ya bad azz!

25 KIDS!!!!???? OMG!

You need to click the X at the top of your screen for this one..."Chris Paul makes my vagina do jumping jacks. Got. Damn." Jumping jacks???? LMAO! now go log off!

Tom_Gurl said...

LMAO @ Dry legs!! HAHAHAHA! Monie's got dry legs!! LOL!!! You want me to send you some moisturiser??

Oh and Um...I'm not feeling all these side eyes being thrown in MY direction!! I'm sure *ahem* I have a good enough *yawn* reason to um...throw a few side-eyes *stretching* in your direction *ahem*...

If she got the message I think she'll call...she's probably discussing it...you know...give it a bit longer!

Well done on that weight loss Short Stack...I'm real proud-a ya!!

*Off to Google Chris Paul**

swag_ambassador said...

I didnt know vaginas did jumping jacks.. hmmm..

and I noticed you hit arhives tough LOL.. commented on an old post, but I aint mad!!

Anonymous said...

25 kids... my vajayjay hurts just thinkin bout that. ouch.

stephanie said...

Just bought in ipod, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, the Apple store in Legacy makes u want to buy EVERYTHING, I'm a poor black woman so I only left with a nano...sad!

kit von b. said...

damnnnnnnn monie. 2 posts? ok

i have to google this chris paul guy. see if he has the same effect on my crotch.

yaaayy on ur weight loss thing! i'm so proud of u girlie!

i cant livvve without my ipod!!!

lmaooooooooo @ "jackass face". so stealing that!

-karrie b.

FeFe Johnson said...

"No talent! That's not true. You can write!!!! :)" Ditto...

"Chris Paul makes my vagina do jumping jacks. Got. Damn." lmao...

Thanks for the Eric Roberson song I'm def. gonna check that out! Keep the posts coming!

Laydia said...

I wanna see the ring! Next random picture post get on that!

10lbs in two weeks? What chu been doin?! Pass off!! lol

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ your vagina doing jumping jacks. I know exactly how that feels. Lawd yes I do!

The itching...I get that too if I haven't worked out in a while and I'm doing something strenuous. My trainer told me it's the lactic acid building in the muscles or something like that. I hate it. I wanna scratch my legs from the inside out.