I know we have a few Cleveland and/or Ohio bloggers out there so this is for them. Yeah...I got nothing today. LOL! Have a good weekend all!
If your Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you live in Cleveland.
If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you live in Cleveland.
If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you live in Cleveland.
If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you live in Cleveland.
If "Vacation" means going anywhere south of I-80 for the weekend, you live in Cleveland.
If you measure distance in hours, you live in Cleveland.
If you have switched from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again you live in Cleveland.
If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Cleveland. (I am a professional at this!)
If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you live in Cleveland.
If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you live in Cleveland.
If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -- you're going 80 and everybody is passing you, you live in Cleveland.
If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filledwith snow, you live in Cleveland. (HELL YES!)
If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you live in Cleveland. (The truth! I'm surprised when I DON'T see orange barrels on the roads and freeways!)
If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you live in Cleveland.
If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly", you live in Cleveland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
LOL @ this post!!
10 degrees "a little chilly" my arse!
Shiiiid I think 50 degrees is "a lil' chilly" so can you imagine what I feel about a measley 10??
I say BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Since I live in Cleveland, I get this post and yeah it's funny.
"If you have switched from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again you live in Cleveland" that's me every Spring!
Hey. I'm a lurker but had to comment on this. I live in NYC now but grew up in Buffalo so I can relate!
"If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filledwith snow, you live in Cleveland."
I can so relate to this ..I know one thing.. if they do not pave Miles and Harvard I am going to lose my front axle.
If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Cleveland. (I am a professional at this!)
LOL.
Nerves of steel I see.
If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly", you live in Cleveland.
Cleveland aint nothin' nice.
I'm a little afraid of Cleveland currently...
Fun Knee
Not From Clevland but a Buckeye nonetheless
Iiiiiiii prefer Dayton and Cinc but I can dig it
Post was the Funny.
eclectik-relaxation.com
lmaooooooooooooooo
"If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you live in Cleveland..."
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
-karrie b.
Okay. I live in Detroit several dozens of miles northward.
If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you live in Cleveland. This is especially true in the D too! In fact it is going from road construction back to still winter as we speak!
If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Cleveland. Yeah, but is your car rear wheel drive with a lot of torque?
Post a Comment