Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Confession - Making the Blog Homework

Ok. I had to think of something that I could write about here. Something that's confession worthy but also something I wouldn't mind putting out into blogworld. I would have put it in a private blog but I already have one and didn't want to make another one so here it is:

When I was in high school I had the HUGEST CRUSH EVER on this guy who went to another school. I was in Spanish class one day and this girl Natalie (who later turned out to be crazy as all hell) showed me this picture of a guy who she said her friends were trying to hook her up with. As soon as I saw the picture, I was in LOVE! He was tall, dark-skinned with curly hair and the latest Tommy gear. LMAO @ that! Anyway, he was hot to death. I asked her why she didn't want to get with him and she gave me some off the wall answer. As I said...she was NUTS.
She said she wanted to hook ME up with him and gave me his number. I was shook for about 3days before I finally decided to call him. He seemed cool, a little thrown off by the circumstances but cool. He asked me what I looked like. I was a hot girl in high school so I had no problem telling him. LOL! "I'm light brown (lmaooooooo I have since accepted the fact that I am indeed...high yellow) with long hair and green eyes." He was feeling it so he said he wanted to meet me. I didn't have a car at the time so he picked me up from school the next day. He drove up in the new fresh white Maxima. I was taking my time to be sure all my friends saw me riding off with him. LOL! I was a mess!

Anyway, he took me home but I made sure he dropped me off down the street. My momma did not play about random dudes dropping me off at home. Hot Guy and I continued to talk on the phone and I would see him whenever I could. Which wasn't often. He was in another school and had his own friends. He might have even had a girlfriend at the time. I don't know.

One night, we were on the phone and it was late. He said he wanted to see me. It was a school night so I wasn't even trying to hear what he was talking about. He kept pressuring me and pressuring me and I finally gave in. I told him he could come over.
Back then, we lived in a different house than the one my parents live in now. My room was in the "attic". I put that in quotes because when you think of attic, you think of dust, mothballs and spiderwebs. My room was fucking sweet. Let me try to describe it. The door to my room was in the living room. You open the door, go up the stairs and there's a small landing. You go up three more stairs and you're in the small walkway to the main part of the room. My walk-in closet was in this walkway as well as my drawers which were built into the wall. The main part of the room had vaulted ceilings and a bookcase built into the wall. All the rest was just open space. I had two windows on each end. I had my bed up there, a couch, a TV, a desk, etc. Very rarely did my parents come up into my room. If they needed me they just yelled up the stairs. My momma has a bad knee so she wasn't climbing nobody's stairs. LOL! That set up is basically how I got away with this whole thing.

Hot Guy came over and parked his car down the street. He blew his horn 3 distinct times and I went down to the front door. I snuck him in (my parents were dead to the world and they slept with their door closed) and we went up to my room. LOL! We watched TV for a while (volume super low) and talked for a minute (voices super low) and then went to sleep. I made sure he slept on the side of my little twin bed that was farthest from the stairs. That way, on the off chance one of my parents or my sister came upstairs, he could just roll onto the floor and no one would be the wiser.
My mom had to get up early to go to work and my dad left soon after so the house was empty pretty early. My sister wouldn't wake up until I dragged her ass out of bed so as soon as I had an out I snuck him out of the house.
And no...I wasn't ho'ing it up in high school so we didn't do the do. LOL! It was just crazy that I actually did that. I am the good kid in the family so it was totally out of character for me.

Hope you liked the story! And I hope my momma never finds this blog. In her eyes, I am not too grown to get beat down.

15 comments:

Jazzy said...

Girrrrrrrrlll...even though NOTHING happened...Bernice (your mom right?) would have lit your azz up just because dude was SLEEPING there! LOL! Nobody would have believed you didn't do anything.

I'm having a having hard time myself, believing you had a horny teenaged boy in your home and y'all didn't do SOMEthing! *side eye to you*

Jazzy said...

PS: Thnx for being the first (besides me of course - the virgo perfectionist! lol) to post your confession!

Monie said...

lmaooooo @ Diva!

Yes, Bernice would have lost her natural mind...she would have blacked out on me, no doubt.

I PROMISE we didn't do anything. That time. LOL!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Teenagers of the opposite sex...
Sleeping side by side...
In a nice big ole room [up in the attic]...
Free from parental control and N-O-T-H-I-N-G???

Yep...You really were a good girl!!! [LOL]

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Trouble maker! ;p lol How cute, I remember in high school doing it with my boyfriend while my mom was in the other room. Eek! I was a hot mess!

kit von b. said...

awwwwwwww cute story! high school crushes were the best. wow. i'm the family tramp according to my mom. it would be just my luck if she found my blog.

-karrie b.

Anonymous said...

ain't doin nothing? riiiiight... lol

I could never do that while mom was in the house. hell, I never really brought anybody over my house. I always went to them... but for shame on you!

Rashan Jamal said...

Sorry, not buying it. You are leaving something out. He at least felt on your booty or something. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, sorry I been away for so long. I had a minor opperation on my back, so I've been kinda out of it. Anyway, your childhood room/set-up does sound nice. Like a hotel suite or something.

That being said...

Are you sure nothing happend!?!?!?!

Don said...

"These are my confessions..."

Good, fun, back in the day story, Monie. I was reading and reading and waiting to get to the "other stuff," and then BAM...end of story.

Hmmm...

LOL.

GreatWhyte said...

Feelin on your boooooootee, your boo-hoo-tee, bugga bugga bugga BOOTEEEE!!!!!

John "JP" Pickens said...

LMAO@X factor!!!! I was just gonna post that.

I never did anything questionable. Hi Mom.

Tom_Gurl said...

LMAO @ Rashan...Im with him though Mon...I bet he got a feel?!! And I bet you LET HIM!!!

I wanna hear the rest of this story...cos I'm soooo not convinced that was all!

*arms crossed, tapping feet*

FeFe Johnson said...

this story was cute. I respect you a lot for not doing anything with dude for real.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Dang! No statute of limitations or nothing on that? Sucks for you!