~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following pictures are the result of full bellies and three too many bottles of Moscato. I'm not gonna caption each flick karriebearie style but just know that I'm in the gray tee (duh), my girl Ashmo is in the black sweater and my girl Teresa is hiding behind the book. Don't judge us. LOL! P.S. Dunno why the pics came out so small. Sorry bout that. You get the gist.







16 comments:
I love seeing pictures of fellow bloggers. I enjoy putting a face to some of the crazy stuff we blog about. You look like you were having fun!
I'm love the hair color Monie...
Y'all showl is bright! But, hell, I'd do ya'll. LOL!
Handstands? Hanging upside down on the couch? All you were missing was a sarcastic blogger from Atlanta to make your evening complete. LOL
I mean...nice pics. LOL
Why does Tray have to be the weird one behind the book?
lol looks like ya'll had a fun time.
Cocaine is a helluva drug
Love it pics... and lmao at thic... I was thinking the same thing when I saw that pic of ya'll upside down
lol i love it!
and ur hair looks amazing!!! ur like a walking talking pantene pro-v commercial!
-karrie
LMAO...clearly you were bored when you took these...lol
Yall were wilin out. If food makes you do that, no more food for ya'll!!! Nah I'm kiddin...but blogger be actin a damn ass when it comes to postin pics don't it??
ah moscato. the wonders of sweet wine.
LOL...wow at the handstand!!
LMAO @ ole girl hiding behind the book!
Y'all definitely needed D to come regulate!
I see that Moscato is something serious. lol.
What's better than two pretty "redbones" enjoying life?Keep doing your thang.
@ doll: We may have had too much fun that night!
@ janey: I haven't had hair color for a couple years now. That reddish brown is my natural color. It's weird!
@ nupe: LOL! We try to tan with no success.
@ rah: You would have been a welcome addition to the party.
@ isis: She called herself trying to finish the book club book. She had a hard time doing that drunk. LOL!
@ thic: Who told you that?! They lyin!!!
@ eb: Man, show me a receipt!
@ the-kb: Thanks, babe!
@ tam: Bored...intoxicated...it's all the same!
@ chuckie: Yes, blogger was acting like some shit!
@ swag: Moscato is the business!
@ diva: D wasn't even home. I can't remember where he was. LOL!
@ don: LOL! I have a tank top that says Sexy Redbone on it. A lot of guys don't know what it means. LOL!
Upside down. Niiiiicccceeee.....
@ monie: You mean to tell me there are dudes who don't know what red bone mean? Too funny.
Post a Comment